My House (Opinion)

Okay so today we'll be talking about my house.

No not the song.

My actual house that I live in.

Anyways, it's a bit of a rant okay?

So my parents bought the house in 2005 when I was 2 years old. It was white (but my parents say it was grey but over the years it lost its color. *whispers* I think they're color blind)

Anyways, it was peaceful. later on my parents built those column things with a balcony at the top. I was okay with that because whenever I walk home from school and it's raining, I can be lazy and walk under their for shelter until my mom shows up to open the door.

After that....well that was our house for the next couple of years.

Then 2015 happened.

Oh what a bundle of joy

My parents thought we needed an edition because my brother has the smallest room in the house. Yeah.

To be honest, my house is huge. For those who've been to my house (OTPexplosion and Horror_is_Lovely ) Tell everyone that it's big, but you saw it after the edition sooooooo

Eh

Anyways, I thought, okay just a little edition above the garage? Alrighty

Yeah no.

My parents also built a freaking family room with a gas fireplace.

Oh jeez.

From the summer of 2015 to Christmas of 2015, our house was under construction for the edition.

But now my sisters room is a lot bigger, my brother has a new room, we now have a family room with a fireplace, and now.....we have a guest bedroom, a closet, and another bathroom. But that's not done yet so it's just a storage room.

Wow

And now my parents are buying more and more things to put into the family room

Kill me.

And you might be like, "but Nikki, can't you accept the house and like it?"

Well, it's okay but the thing I'm concerned about is my friends.

I have a bunch of friends that don't have enough money. And when they say that they don't, I feel a bit heartbroken inside.

Now that I have a bigger house, I feel that my friends will become envious. They might not wanna hang out with me anymore because I have more money.

But, I care about them more than I care about my own house

When I grow up I'm gonna be living in an apartment even if I make a lot of money off of writing. I don't need anything because I'm just living with a cat and a lizard.

I'll be traveling a lot to see my friends.

So after I make a ton of money, I'm gonna donate most of it to charity.

Other people need more money than I do.

-Nicoletta