Things that occured to me today!

So here are a few weird things from what happened to me today.

1. I actually got on a team of friends for the Cougarpalozza thing tomorrow.

2. My phone was dead for the entire day and I was panicking (at the disco.....😏😏😏) sorry... And then when I got home I plugged it in, waited a bit, called my aunt and then it turned back on. I swear I was in gym today and I was constantly changing my phone. I think it was the outlets fault.

3. THE CLOWN SIGHTINGS!!!!! Omg they are everywhere. I heard from a kid that someone got raped in my town by one!!1!1!1!1!!1!1! Whelp, I'm never stepping outside of my house ever again. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for Halloween.....I swear I might get kidnapped. So I'll just go with my dad, he knows how to protect people

I think.

4. I just went into Pokemon Go and I noticed my Charamander was at a different cp. I thought it was the buddy system having a new feature, but no, my aunt wasted half of the candies I got from walking 88.0km, which is sad because I'm trying to get a Charizard. I now have 25 candies.

*cries*

5. (The most strangest thing today) So I just went onto wattpad a few minutes ago and I went to my profile picture. BUT WHATS THIS????? I see a picture of Kyo and Tohru for my background.

So what does a girl like me do?

She flips out of course because these two are HORRIBLE together. Don't worry Kyo, I'm here.

So I changed it back from what I had it before and now I'm sitting here pondering, who changed it?

It was either two people, Katy (only other person who knows password of account) or Wattpad (because they want to make me suffer with Kyo in one episode protecting Tohru from these perverted men.)

Well, there goes my life.

Hopefully tomorrow is better.

But wait, the day isn't done! So other weird stuff could happen.

-Nicoletta