Le Book Reveal??

Okay....so I've finished like two of my stories here and added one new story. But now it's time to officially reveal my new story.

It's a Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction, but it's focused on my OC, Howlene.

However, there's a twist. My friends, The_Official_Volpina , mariexhood , and charlotte_pickfordx (not sure if there's others. xD) will be making it kinda like a crossover. Like, Volpina has a story out already and she's gonna add characters (Howlene/Sofie) into the story soon, and the rest of us will do the same.

So far, my story isn't up yet because I'm currently am writing the chapters for it. Until I get 5 chapters, the story will not be posted. I'm on the third one now and since I have study hall first tomorrow, I might get it finished.

Anyways, the story's called A Wolf's First Howl.

Here's the cover made by mariexhood

So yeah.

I'll be making drawings soon of Howlene, Sofie, her family, and Shadow (her Kwami)

Anywho, hopefully once I release the story (maybe at the end of January) you guys will read it. I'm really hoping that people will like it because it'll be one of the stories my writing isn't cringey in.

Never mind.

It's always cringey.

Whelp.

Bye

-Nicoletta