Goodbye My Fellow Friend

So, tomorrow is the day I get a new phone.

New as in my fathers 5S. I just have a normal 5.

I really don't want to give this away, but I have to. Some reasons include,

this phone has been passed down from my aunt.

The top part of the phone (where you can shut it off completely or just to the lock screen) doesn't work anymore.

Battery life sucks. I'm not spending over 100 bucks on a new one.

But, I guess all good things must have an end. So goodbye my little phone that I'm writing this on right now. I mean, I'll have the same screen, but the other thing is I have canes like Crossy Road (ikr), Pokemon Shuffle, and the Mlp App Game and I don't want to get rid of the progress. I feel that if I transfer all of the apps to the new phone it will delete everything! My life!!!

IT TOOK ME SOOOOO LONG TO GET A FREAKING RAYQUAZA!!!!! KY BELOVED SON!!!!!!

(I think I like Rayquaza more than Grovyle. Rayquaza just speaks to me more. You know what I mean?)

So, if you've done this in the past and know what happens, please tell me. Or else all of the data will be lost in Pokemon Shuffle and a bit with the Mlp App game (listen I just want Town Hall so I can get Luna) and then I'll start over.

Gotta get all the way to level 290 to get Rayquaza.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

*sobs*

I'm currently on 213 and at 290 I can get the Mega Evolution of him. Whelp.....that'll take a long time.

But I prefer Rayquaza more than Mega Rayquaza.

Where is this conversation going???

Anyways, say goodbye to my phone. I'll miss him too. Or is it a girl? I don't know. Let's make it a girl so we can have some lesbian fanfics about me and my phone. If we want anything good and bad that happened with my phone please tell me.

For the fanfiction I mean. No one needs to know too much about me.

I don't know I think you all do.

Hi I like cookies!

Whelp bye.

-Nicoletta