The most satisfying thing ever

So....do you know what baby show, Little Bear? If not it's a show about a bear and his friends and they basically do stuff. Great summary am I right?

So anyways, do you guys know those baby toothpastes that's they use, like it'll be in a small tube?

Fine, I'll show you all a picture because you might be scratching your heads right now.

This:

Yeah. So I always used to use that when I was very little.

Now you may by asking, why is this satisfying?

Well...you see. Toddler toothpaste is safe. If you accidentally swallow it, you won't die of....idk some toothpaste disease. I don't think that happens but....it's don't good to swallow adult toothpaste.

Now, I always led used to ask my grandma to buy me more of this for one reason.

It tasted good.

It was the most delicious thing ever.

Okay you might think I'm crazy, but when I used to eat this stuff.....it make me happy. Like really happy. It could be my dinner for heck sake.

Now......don't eat toothpaste. This was something I did back then.

Okay....so there is now an Mlp version of this.

Yeah that tastes TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Never eat the Mlp one.

Pinkie Pie does not taste good.

I repeat Pinkie pie does not taste good.

Don't eat adult toothpaste kids

-Nicoletta