Another Bad Day

So let me tell you about my day.

It was going well in the morning. Until, I got to 4th block which was my favorite class, writing workshop. (Where I wrote the monster story thing. Still sorry Kyo)

Anyways, it was halfway through class and we were reading someone's other monster story from a different class (someone has mine and I think it's from the period after me. Oh crap, I wonder if that person can draw Kyo correctly.) Suddenly, my friend beside me takes out his phone and shows me a text from my other friend in a group chat.

She said she overheard these people talking about me.

So I'm like questioning that until I get to lunch. Once I got there, I sat with my other friends to discuss what happened. She then told me what she heard in study.

She said that these popular kids were talking behind my back and saying how I were ugly clothing and all. And some over stuff but I forget what they were. My friends were going to say something, however, a teacher (who did not know me) came up and started yelling at them for making fun of a girl (which was me)

Now, this wasn't the first time the MAIN girl has said rude things about me. It also happened or happenssssss in gym class because she has to be in it.

Everyday, she comes up to me and says, Oh, hey Chikaletta. You know, that chicken from the Paw Patrol. I told her to stop, but then she says, "oh but it fits you well"

WHAT?!!?!?!?!!,!!!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!!??!

I swear the next time she insults me, my friend will legit go up to her and stand up for me. So thanks pal if you are reading this.

I can't stand up for myself because I'm too weak. It's true. I might've taking karate back then, but that's not for school. It's wrong to hurt someone physically and it's wrong to hurt someone emotionally. And I kinda got out of depression a few months ago and after these five weeks in 8th grade, it's making me want to go back to it.

It's really upsetting. I never did anything to this girl, but she thinks it's right to bully others.

I guess I can say that this is my first time being bullied by someone.

-Nicoletta