Cringe-Worthy Past OC Warning!!

Okay so, once upon a time, there was a little 3rd grader named Nicoletta. She loved Mlp sssoooo much. One day, her friend, Delia, came up to her and told her about OC's. Nicoletta wanted to make one of a pony and so she did.

Her imagination worked hard and long that day, until she came up with a pony that was gonna change the world. Little did she know, her pony was possibly a Mary Sue.

Years later, Delia was slowly growing out of Mlp, but Nicoletta, of course, wasn't. She still had her pony OC and she treasured her very much.

Delia came up to her one day then said, "You know, your OC is a Mary Sue."

Nicoletta, however, was unfamiliar with the term "Mary Sue" then asked, "What's a Mary Sue?"

Delia facepalmed then replied, "It's when your character of a fandom is way too powerful and perfect, looks too much like another character, seen as a God, and so forth."

Nicoletta looked at her OC, then back at her friend. "But my OC is none of those things....."

And from today on, she still wonders, is her pony OC a Mary Sue or not?

--------------

What an amazing nonfiction story that was. Yes it was all true, except the dialogue because I don't remember, but I do remember I protested that it wasn't an Mary Sue.

But today I'd like you all to decide if my OC is a Mary Sue or Not.

First of all, I made this in 3rd grade sooooo yeah. Creativity points please. I do have a current one, Melody Arts, but this one that I'm about to show you all is the very first pony I made. I couldn't find the original drawing of it (well I know where it is but it's hideous. So I'll show you a current drawing) I also didn't color this one, but I will in the future. I'll just explain the color and stuff. Yeah.

Second of all, I will give background info about her so you can identify that it's a Mary Sue or not. Also, there is a current pony with a similar name sooooo no comments from the peanut gallery about the name please. MINE CAME FIRST SO I PREDICTED THE NAME OF AN MLP CHARACTER!!!!! HASBRO I WANT MY MONEY NOW!!! Okay, Please stay with me and don't skip to the end. Please. This is really important to me and later on in another chapter, I'll give fun facts about myself and stuff. As a reward. Awkwardness to the max!

Here we go!

Name: Princess Starlight (Princess of the Stars)

Family: Youngest sister of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

Purpose: She's the Princess of the stars and she helps Luna maintain the night.

Background [Birth]: (This is gonna be long okay?) So one day, Luna and Celestia were staring at the night sky, wondering what happened to their parents. They suddenly disappeared and they are worried sick about them. Suddenly, Luna (they are little fillies at the moment. Celestia being Luna's height and Luna being Apple Blooms height.) heard soft crying behind a tree and she followed the sound. Celestia followed Luna over blah blah blah. Luna found Starlight with a note from her parents saying that they are in a war with (insert villain species here) and that Starlight is there little sister and she needs to be cared for. They also want her to be safe from any harm so they want her to be in the castle for as much possible. They agreed and stuff and now they protect Starlight. The End.

Background #2: So many years have gone by and Luna and Starlight are the best of sisters. They always played together and Starlight is more fond of Luna than Celestia. (Now comes the sad part.) Remember the day Luna became Nightmare Moon for the first time? Well, Starlight wasn't there to witness that. She was in another room playing with her toys (because she was still young) Anyways, Celestia was all overwhelmed with the situation of banishing her sister and all, she completely forgot about Starlight, leaving her in the castle while Celestia made a new home in today's Canterlot. Starlight was wondering what happened to everyone so now she thinks her sister (especially Luna the most) has abandoned her and all. So for the next 1000 years, she lived on her own in the forest, got the name "The Pony Of The Shadows" (remember the episode Castle Mania? Yeah that's where the myth comes from. And survived and stuff. (She also is good friends with Zecora.)

The End.

If you want to know more about something, please comment.

Mane and Tail color: Greyish Blue (about a Periwinkle color)

Eyes: Dark purple

Cutie mark: Three light blue stars

Species: Alicorn

Sex: Mare

Mane and tail design: Look Above. Also, it doesn't flow like Luna's and Celestia's because......idk ask my 3rd grade self.

Coat: A simple shade of blue. Lighter than Luna's.

Anything else?: She is a bit shorter than Luna. She crown is actually based off of a crown that I got from Disney World, but my sister kinda broke it a year or two ago. I still have the remaining pieces and all.

Okay there we go. Please rate if she is a Mary Sue or not. Please. I'll also make a drawing of her colored in so you get what I'm thinking of.

Anyways.

Bye.

-Nicoletta