The Truth Behind All of my Fanfics

Who's ready to have their mines blown with dEEpNesS??? Haha! I was about to take a shower and this popped up in my head when I was writing my Pokémon fanfic that I have not updated in a month. And I said I would have last week.

Well, I had like 2937372 books to write sooooooo blame........Um...........Chloé from Miraculous. Yeah he ugly face distracted me for no reason.

Hehehehehehehe

Okay here we go.

1. Crossing Worlds:
An old book of mine that I'm not that hyped about, however, I'll tell you it's origin. It was in school one day and I grabbed my little "diary" thingy notebook and I started to write somethings in it. I was obsessed with Fruits Basket (which I still am today) and I wanted to write a story.

This was before I had wattpad. (The beginning of 6th grade) The reason I made it was because I was inspired my crossovers. Like the  Jimmy Neutron and Timmy Turner one. Yeah. So I thought it would have been a good idea to write a Fruits Basket and Pokemon crossover. There are multiple reasons why those do not go well together so don't judge. This is a weak one so I don't know exactly why I wrote it but meh.

2. The Story Behind it All:
Sunset Shimmer is one of my favorite characters in Mlp. However, her backstory is faded a bit. We know that she escaped into a portal to the human world, but why? (There is a comic about it but it's not my the creators and I don't think they knew what they were writing. They said something like she wanted to become a princess????) yeah my way is better. But the fanfic sucks but a bunch of people like it so????

Anyways, I wrote it because I wanted to know more about her. Her character is mysterious. We learn more about her current life in the movies, but barely anything about her past. I really want something to explain what triggered her to become this pony and run away from her home.

3. My Lifelong Partner:
When I was a child (which I still am) I was longing to become a Pokémon trainer. (Now I can due to Pokemon Go!) anyways, I finally came up with a team that will be strong enough to save a certain region that I like.....Hoenn. The Pokemon in that region are amazing. Especially with my children Rayquaza and Grovyle. Oh I love you two so much. same with my little kitty.

But anyways, since I discovered that I wanted to make a book. And now, it takes me years to post a chapter. (The current one is almost done)

4. The Second Cat and The Innocent Cat:
I was in a dream one night. I remember it, but it is very blurry. I was in a forest, by a house. I, however, felt different. My mind was telling me something like stronger sense of smell and hearing.

I then walked into the house and I noticed Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, and Shigure. I don't remember what they were saying to me, but I vaguely remember that they were saying I was a Cat. And I was.

So basically (to all of you TSC and TIC fans) this story was based on a dream. A dreamed that I hoped were to come true one day. The story represents my love for Kyo and what I would like to do with him. I want to go on adventures and make him trust me. Although, dreams like this will never come true. Sigh.

Whelp, that's all. That is basically all I wanted to say. Because.....boredom.

Bye.

-Nicoletta