Miraculous Ladybug Contest Drawing Entry

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy so this is for mariexhood 's Christmas/100th chapter drawing contest. Now. After I post the picture, I'd like you guys to read the descriptions. So you understand what's going on in the picture because it needs a bit of explaining.

Now this took me from Christmas Day to today. (30th) So....5 days to draw this. It actually felt longer than 5 days to be honest. Okay! Hope you enjoy!!

 Okay! Hope you enjoy!!

(Distance)

(Much more closer)

(Much more closer)

Let's start with my OC first: Howlene
In this picture she is sleeping by the fireplace. And if you haven't caught on already, she is the Wolf Miraculous. (Look at that detail on the fireplace! The bricks and my personal favorite, the fire!! I took a lot of time to make that perfect in my eyes )

Next, charlotte_pickfordx : Hedgila
In this picture, she is holding a tray of cookies and handing them out. The one next to her is mariexhood  Also, if you couldn't tell, she is the Hedgehog Miraculous.

After that we have mariexhood Pandours
Well.....she munching on one of Hedgila's cookies that she baked. Nothing much to say but......oml your OC is so detailed and beautiful!!! Mine compared to yours is crap!! Ahhhhh. (Also she's the Panda if you can't tell)

Now we have a star in the show. The_Official_Volpina as Volpina!!
I had to draw Volpina guys. Sig. (Sorry pal. I'm not a big fan of her so no hard feelings right? No! Oh God....please don't kill me I have no life!!!)
Anyways, in this picture she's upset to see Chat Noir handing a present to Ladybug. Volpina likes Chat Noir/Adrien soooooo yeah.

Then we have....Ladybug!! She's just standing by the tree, receiving a present from Chat Noir. Nothing much to say.

Then...Chat Noir! He's giving a present to Ladybug. Pretty obvious right there.

Now let's go to _miraculous_deer : Brown Runner
So......my friend the deer Miraculous loves Chat Noir/Adrien but hates Marinette/Ladybug'a guts. So what do I do? I drew her peeking out of the corner, glancing at Ladybug. She's soooooooo jealous because Chat Noir gave Ladybug a present and not her. I'm so sorry pal. But I did find an Adrien doll at Target. You can role play with him!

And finally, iyla-the-pony-freak aka Krazy Koala. (-SilverDust- show this to her)
Now this was a weird one for me to draw. Her name legit says crazy in it right? So what did I draw? Well...she's hanging on a rope from the ceiling to put up the star and some top ornaments. However, when I asked her what she wanted to be doing was to hold something in her hand and be laughing at _miraculous_deer And so that's what she's doing. I'm not that good with facial expressions, okay????

Anyways...hope you all enjoyed. This took me awhile to draw so yeah. I'm actually really proud of it and I'd say the best drawings were Ladybug and Pandours. They came out great!

-Nicoletta