Book Update!!! ^^^

Okay if you read any of my books, here I'll explain if I'll update it or not.

Nicoletta's Books

The Innocent Cat (Sequel to The Second Cat): I started writing the chapter but I won't update it today....sorry. Maybe at the end of the week or so. But next week is school vacation so I'll update it by then if I don't have time this week. (Almost 200 reads!!!!!!!)

The Story Behind It All (A Sunset Shimmer Fanfic): I started the chapter and I'll try to finish it today. Sorry if the book is boring so far, I promise it'll get better.

My Book Of Randomness 2: I'll update it throughout the day and stuff. I have a few things in mind that I want to show you guys so yeah.

My Lifelong Partner: Yep it will be updated today. I'm glad that I'm getting even more reads on it. I promise my Pokémon fanfic will become a great fanfic someday. 

Ask The Dazzlings: I'll update one or two dares/questions today. I'm sorry I'm inactive with the questions and stuff, but I'm really busy so yeah.

Ask Us Questions: Well I can't contact Katy in any way....unless she's reading this on her other accounts.....yes she has like 2737387393 accounts so I don't know which one she's on. So if your Katy and reading this.........I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crossing Worlds: I have like two words.......okay okay I'll try to update it. But I don't understand why people like the book....to be honest the crossover of Fruits Basket and Pokémon wasn't a good idea, but with about 500 reads I guess I shouldn't cancel the book so I'll update that too.

Katy's Books.

Amirite: I also write in that book so I guess I can update a rant or so. But I don't have a rant— never mind I do.

Swapped: All I did for Katy was put "Chapter ...." Your welcome Katy. Now right the book and don't kill Kyo or Yuki. Good job for killing you know who. (Whoops spoilers I should've warned you guys.........just pretend I did. *slowly walks away*)

Book Covers: Well I don't have my phone so I can't make book covers so if you guys want a book cover for Katy to make......fill out the form on the first chapter and continue reading so see Katy's work and stuff. Yeah.

Completed Books:

The Second Cat (A Fruits Basket fanfic): Thanks for 4k reads!!!!!! I'm so happy that you guys enjoy my book. I mean.....I suck at writing and to see that one of my most beloved fanfics having a lot of reads....it's inspiring me to write more books so thank you all so much! ^^

My Book of Randomness: Almost 6k reads.....wow I don't know why you all love all the songs, drawings, rants, and other random stuff Katy and I wrote. That book has come a long way along with the others. I joined Wattpad like in April thanks to Katy so seeing my books getting lots of reads.....I appreciate it a lot. Thank you children!!! ^^

Anyways....that's my book update schedule for today. I'll do my best to write my books and not get distracted. Plus I've got to read a bunch of fanfics so I can get them done. *cough cough BonnieTheBunny245 's book cough cough*
Well bye guys! ^^ I'll update this book later on.

~Nicoletta