Have You Ever...

1. ...drawn a sun from the corner of the paper, then add rays to make the sun shining?

2. ...pressed the "try me" button on a toy in a store, then slowly walk off like you didn't even press it?

3. ...dropped something in a store and didn't even bother to pick it up?

4. ...be stuck behind a very slow walker at school, outside, mall, ect. and be like "can you move faster, I've got places to be, buddy"?

5. ...drawn a dog, cat, or other four-legged animal with a smile, oddly shaped legs, and colored them with a smile color like grey, brown, black, orange, or just plain right weird by coloring your dog blue?

6. ...tried to have a staring contest with a fish or the sun?

7. ...finished a test first, but then your too embarrassed to be the first one up, so you waited for someone else to be done, then turn in the test?

8. ...had the feeling of wanting to punch someone because they're acting immature in class and you just want to get the day done? (So relatable)

9. ...finished a project that you just finished the night before it's due, but then the teacher postpones it to another day? (The struggles)

10. ...realized that five year olds have iPhones and social media, and when you were that age you had a coloring book, imagination, and dreams of becoming a fairy princess?

11. ...watched Toy Story and thought that every time you felt your room or a toy room, your toys came to life? (I thought this with my Mlp toys xD)

12. ...had your name in a Math or Science problem and the whole class stares at you and you just like, "that's right, guys, I brought 50 watermelons," or "I mixed things together to find the density of something"? (Idk this was random)

13. ...waited for a few moments before stepping on an escalator so you won't take the wrong step and trip?

14. ...heard a teacher say, "highlight the important parts," then highlight nearly every word on the page?

15. ...sat down in a field of grass or just your lawn and start pulling out grass for no apparent reason?

16. ...opened a packet of gum and all of a sudden a bunch of kids start running towards you like a hoard of hungry dogs?

17. ...thought the moon was following your car while driving?

18. ...wanted to have good handwriting like your other friends, but then feel disappointed because it would never turn out great? (How I feel)

Alright, here is 18 Have You Ever...stuff. I want to tag Katy to do this too so yeah.

taelestial

Do this on your account or this one.

If you want more please comment and I'll do part 2 if you all want this too happen..

Bye

-Nicoletta