Chapter two: Dreams

---
"Wake up" Madison shook me. I sat up and looked around, everyone but Madison and Hailey were sleeping. "why do we have to be the first up again?" i asked. "they would prank us, remember what happened the first 'Casa de lana'" she reminded me. "right" i laughed. "We're going to the store to get some stuff to prank them, you in?" Hailey asked. I smirked giving them my answer.

We put on more decent clothes and went to the nearest store.
There were so many pranks we could do to them, we couldnt decide.

As we were getting the studf my phone rang and it was an unknown number.
"Hello?" i answered. "Lan, get home nnow" it sounded like a drunk guy, the only drunk guy i know who has my number, is my coward of a dad. I dont even consider him my dad.
My eyes went wide in shock. "who is it?" Hailey asked. "We have to go.. now!" i yelled and started running. My dad is a crazy drunk, he's pretty dangerous, and if he sees the guys there, he is going to freak.

We made it to my house and when i walked in lots of deinks were spilled, thrown on the floor, pictures were thrown everywhere, And my dad was leaned against the wall.
"What are you doing here?" i asked him. "This is my home what do you mean?" he laughed. "its not, mom kicked you out for a reason, we dont want you here, get out david" I told him.

"Oh look, its Lana, daddy's little grown up girl" he slureed and walked toward me, putting his hand on my face. "Madison, Hailey, go in the living room with the others please" i told them. They nodded and went there.
David (my dad), talked about stupid shit while they were gone and soon they were in the kitchen cleaning the mess that David made. "Aw look lana, they're cleaning up for you, how sweet, you got some really nice boyfriends there" david spoke. "you really should go" i said. "I am your father!" he yelled. "you arent, you are a lowlife coward who i wish was dead instead of jackson!" i yelled back and he slapped my really hard, i fell to the floor.

The others tried to help but then david pulled out a gun, yup a fucking gun. "dont help her, shes got it" he said pointing the gun their way. "You all should leave" i told them. "no, let them stay watch the fun" david smiled. Matthew soon came by my side and helped me up. "Matthew dont, i dont want you getting hurt" i told him. "Lana, i love you, and i dont care" he said. Not the way i want him to love me though.

"How do you love this little whore? i've hated her since she was born. She is just a selfish bitch!" David yelled and pointed the gun at me. "you know its funny, because this is exactly how we were standing when i was 7. you pulled a fucking gun on me when i was 7 years old" i said shaking my head and laughing. "Shut up bitch!" he yelled and shot the gun toward the ceiling making me jump.

Soon one of my sisters walked in and froze when she saw the gun. "Liane, go back to your friends house please" i told her. "Lana? Dad? what i thought you were in jail!" Liane yelled. "im out babygirl" he smiled. "Why are you pointing a gun to Lana?" she asked. "Because i shouldve done this 10 years ago" He said. "kill her? i wont let you" she told him. "you cant do anything about it, because you're not even born" he said. And when he said that she disappeared, along with everyone else.

My dad and the gun still remained in the same place. "Oh Lana, if only you werent so selfish and such a bitch, you wouldnt have to die" he laughed. Everything went in slow motion.

He pulled the trigger and i closed my eyes.
I didnt feel anything, but i heard a body collapse and screaming. The thing is, it wasnt my body that collapsed, it was my older brother's, Jackson.
He wasnt the one screaming though, i was.

My dad ran out of the house leavig me to watch my brother die. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" i heard myself saying. "This is your fault Lana" I heard. I cried and hugged his lifeless body. "Im so sorry"

it felt like water filled my lungs and soon i was coughing and awaken by a bright light.

"Lana, are you okay?" Madison asked. "what?" i asked looking around, everyone was looking at me. "Why are you sorry?" Hailey asked. "i uh, im not" i said, getting up. Theya ll looked at me weird. "you all should leave, my mom might be home soon, ill meet you at starbucks at 2" i told them and went upstairs to my room.

Great, just Great, the dreams are back.
As soon as i knew everyone left, i turned on the shower and brushed my teeth. I used my phone for music as i got in the shower.
-
baby if i breakdown
will you cathch my tears
before they hit the ground?
baby if i open my mouth
and let my darkest memories come out
i need you to stick around
-
The song played until my phone rang. I groaned and rinsed off the rest of the soap on me off and got out.
3 missed calls from Matthew, Hailey, Cameron.
The time read almost 2 o'clock. i didnt even know i was in there for that long, i just got lost in my music.
-
"Look who decided to join us" Nash teased. "Shut up, i went to the wrong starbucks" i lied. They looked at me like i was stupid, which i ignored and sat at the table. "so whats good?" i asked. "we ordered" Jack announced. "dont worry, i ordered for you" Matthew told me. "thanks" i smiled at him. "ugh, school tomorrow" Carter complained. "i hate that place" Aaron said and we agreed. Our school is just filled with bullshit.
-
text message from: mom
be home in 15, i have to tell you something

"i have to get going" i interrupted the conversation taking place. "Its fine, just leave" Cameron teased. "im sorry, my mom is home and she has to tell me something" i explained. "its always something" Shawn said. "i hate you guys" i whined. "As much as we hate to see you go, we love to watch you leave" Taylor said. "That song is so old" i laughed.

i told everyone bye and Matthew walked me to my car. "Call me later" he said. "why?" i asked. "because im awesome. And because i know you're not okay" he answered. "what do you mean?" i asked. *Lmao Jb*.

"i know you Lana, but you need to get going" he said and kissed me gently on the lips. Like i said, we arent a couple, we act like one, we kiss like one, we somethings get intimate like one, but we arent, as sad as it is. "why cant you just sneak in through my window later? i cant kiss you through the phone" i whined. "Girl you know i miss you, i just want to kiss you, but i cant right now so baby kiss me through the phone, see ya later on" he sang. I laughed at him and kissed him again. "i love you Lana". "Not in the way i want you to", "yes in the way you want me to", "you dont know what way i want you to".
-
When i walked inside my home it was the same as i left it.The only thing different was my mom's pirse on the counter.

I went in the living room, which i discovered she was in there along with Liane, Kate, and Ethan.
"okay now that everyone is here, i have to tell you all something" My mom started off saying. "we know we know, no sex until we're ready blah blah" Kate said. "thats not what i was going to say" she said. "not like Kate even listens to that rule" Ethan mumbled. "oh yeah?! what about you mr. im at a different girls house every week spreading stds!" Kte yelled. "Mommy, whats std?" Liane asked. "For goodness sake Kate ans Ethan! Your sister is only 7 years old, stop talking about that!" She yelled. They got quiet and i just waited for her to continue.

"Anyways, your dad is getting out of jail" she said calmly. "what?" i asked with a jump. "And hes coming back to live with us" she continued. "what?" i asked again. "Really? thats great!" Liane and Kate yelled.
My sisters and Ethan dont know about what my dad did, my mom didnt want them looking at him differently. As for what happened to Jackson, Liane never knew about him, Than and Kate have been told through these years that he got in a car wreck. My mom smiled and then looked at me.

Even though i couldnt see myself, i know how i looked. I looked scared, worried, angry, and sad all at once. "Lana you okay?" Liane asked. I swalloed the gulp i had in my throat. "Jackson would be so happy if he were here!" Kate yelled. "whos Jackson?" Liane asked. "Kate, you're such a fuckup!" Ethan yelled. "Ethan!" My mom yelled.
I had to get out of here, and thats what i did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thoughts¿¿??