Chapter forty-nine: babygirl

Liyah holds out her hand for me to grab and kiss it for the hundredth time. After each kiss she smiles showing all gums and making noises.

Shawn comes to the living room and hands me her bottle, tickling her a bit. He sits on the floor in front of us and outs his attention toward her.

"Isn't auntie's boyfriend the best, Liyah?" i coo. She starts to kick and laugh, grabbing Shawn's hair in the process. "babe, she pulls hard for a baby" he complains. I laugh and shake my head. "Man up"

iMessage: squad group chat
Shawn//- baby has baby fever

Vanessa //- THEY ARE SO ADORABLE GIVE HER A BABY NOWJack G //- woah woah woah nowCameron //- i think Liyah wants milkShawn //- that makes two of us

Jack G //- woah woah woah now
Cameron //- i think Liyah wants milk
Shawn //- that makes two of us...
Hailey//- aw omg Mom of the year!!!
lana //- Aunt*** 🥰🥰 i cannot stay away from her
Vanessa //- yes you are with her more than Ethan!
-
Not being able to take my eyes of Liyah, i admire her with a smile. Ethan's babygirl is truly a blessing and means the world to me.

Ethan comes to the living room and picks her up. "I appreciate your help sis but i miss my daughter now" he tells me. i pout and wave to Liyah as he takes her back upstairs. I am so proud of my little brother for being a responsible and loving father. It makes me forget how young he is at times.

Shawn runs his hand up and down on my thigh. I sigh as he does so. "do you want a baby?" he asks beginning to leave kisses where he was rubbing. "Yes, please yes" His eyes get wide and he gets up.

"lana, i was um joking."

I stand up and look up at him, biting my lip. I'm getting my baby today. I grab his shirt then push him down to sit on the couch. He looks confused as i get on top of him and straddle his waist.

"You gonna give me a baby?", he rolls his eyes and i smile and suck on his neck. "babe you need to chill"

If anyone knows Shawn, it's me, and he totally digs this. Of course i do not want a baby right now, Liyah is enough for me and i still have college to get through before all of that.

He resists, he doesn't kiss me back. "baby kiss me" i beg. "no you are not thinking clearly right now" he replies.

I start to bite on his lip. "lana, come on", he really believes that i have gone crazy.

"Shawn, you need to come on", he shakes his head before giving in and kissing me back, aggressively.
His arms strongly grip under my legs and he stands up.

He walks toward the stairs but stops and lightly pushes me against a wall.
"i love you but stop being a fucking psychopath"

I laugh and get down. "it was a joke" i tell him. He raises his eyebrow. "Nah, i dont think so, you definitely want all of this"

Cocky much? I shake my head. "nope, i can go without"

I walk to the kitchen to see what there is to eat, followed by Shawn who is still appalled by what i said. He knows i love him anyway. It's crazy how I found my way to this love that I never want to lose nor give up on. 

-------

OK so this is obviously a really short chapter but things are about to take a turn, the next chapter will be a time skip to college, it will be the 50th chapter after all (: 

I just wanted to include this small, simple chapter to show you guys some little things happening so see you guys in a couple of years! (the next chapter in our time lol)