Chapter thirty-three: team

(get ready for some serious Shawn puns 😛)
-
My heart beating so fast, it felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest any minute into his hands. There wasn't much space separating us, i could feel his breath and the heat from his body.

His amazing body. His arms by the sides of my head, muscles veiny and toned. It didnt even bother me that my body was against the wall so hard.

My hands wanted so bad to touch him, to embrace him. They wanted to grab that handful of hair of his.

"Shawn" i mumbled right before his eyes caught my attention. "give me a chance, i know i can treat you better than he can", "what about your girlfriend and Avan?"

"dont you know that im the only one for you?" he asks. My head was spinning, why does this feel so right?

He moves his head, his lips closer to mine. I wanna give in, i'm gonna give in. I gave in. We kissed.

This time longer than the last, gentle, slow, passionate, all of the most perfect words put into one.

When he pulls away for a second we catch small breathes. "you dont know what you're getting yourself into" i warn him. "baby, i want all the strings attached"

~
Usually when i take showers i play my music so i can be relaxed and not have to think about anything in the real world. But today, it's different. Every song had me thinking about Shawn.

I dressed myself in shorts and a tank top from PINK. Also deciding to stay away from music today because it's just going to bring me back to the wonderful but unreal dream.

The door bell rang, Liane answered it, calling for me to come downstairs since it was for me. Hopefully i wasnt going to make things awkward with Avan today.

When i get downstairs i see Shawn and Liane having a conversation that was i guess amusing because they were laughing.

I couldn't help but to smile at Shawn laughing, he looks so pure, happy, and hot at the same time.
Wait, i mean my little sister looked so adorable that's why im smiling.

"hey there, beautiful" Shawn greets me. I blush, why am i blushing? he always calls me beautiful. I have to play this off.

"hey pop star" i tease him. He laughs slightly and looks away. "is there something you need to tell me?" i ask. "well about that video you took and posted on youtube...", "did you delete it?!"

He shakes his head and pulls it up on his phone. I look at the views and likes and comments.

2 million+ views, 1 million+ likes, thousands of comments.

"wow" was all that came out. "yeah, lots of people are saying im really good" he says. "they're lying then, you're amazing"

He thanks me, face a little bit flushed making me laugh.

For a while we just talked in the living room with the tv playing slightly in the back round. I knew Avan was going to be here any minute so i let Shawn know.

My stomach felt like it was going to eat itself so i get up and go to the kitchen to find something to eat. I see chocolate covered strawberries and remember those are Shawn's favorites.

"guess what!" i yell to Shawn in the living room still focused on the movie and laughing a little. He turns his head to me and raises his eyebrows. "what's pink and has chocolate over it?" i ask.

He looks confused for a second. "come here", he gets up and comes to the kitchen seeing the dessert.

I bite into one and he laughs. "what?", "Strawberries are red, lana" he states. "no, they're pink, have you ever seen strawberry shortcake? she is pink all around"

He steps closer to me. My heart rate goes up, thinking about the dream i had earlier. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. I bite them anxiously, i want him to kiss me but i dont want him to cheat on his girlfriend.

While i was having this little marathon in my body, his hand touches my face and brushes my lip, then the side of my lip.

"There was chocolate on your face" he informs me, still close. I laugh lightly. "and who the hell is strawberry shortcake?"

The doorbell rings and i stop my fits of laughter to answer it. It's Damian.

"Hey, i heard your boyfriend is coming over so i thought i'd stop by and meet him" he says walking into the house.

I shut the door and shake my head.
"Avan is not my boyfriend"

Damian doesn't believe me and i dont even try again because he wont listen. He spots Shawn and they greet each other.

"you two are always together" Damian mentions. I disagree because it seems like we aren't together enough, due to his dating life.

"is it a problem? are you team Matthew?" Shawn asks. "hell no, i hate the guy for breaking my little sisters heart" Damian responds.

It's been a while since i've felt that overprotectiveness. "Me too, if he wasn't my friend i would have fought him"

Damian nods his head agreeing. "guys stop it" i groan. "what? we're just bonding"

I shake my head. "Matthew is still a good guy, you know, despite his recent dick moves" i defend him. I dont know why i felt the need to defend him after everything he did and everything i said to him.

"Whatever but there's one thing that i would like to know"

"Are you team Shawn?"

----------------------------------------------------------
So this chapter kinda sucks hahahah.

what team are you?
give feedback for the next chapter, its already written & big things are coming 😉❤️