Chapter forty-six: babycamehome

// time skip : January : LA California //

Shawn Mendes ; words that mean so much to me, my best friend, the person who's been there for me always, my boyfriend, the love of my life, pop star.

He has found himself from making covers of songs and uploading it to the internet, to making an entire album and doing a tour in so little time. (reminding you guys that i am changing up the details a tad)

While he is out singing for thousands/millions of people, i am at school, thinking about him. It's not pathetic or anything, i am just really proud and happy for him.

His tour was not very long, it ended last month but in the meantime he has been in New York with records and taking care of business.

Two Months without him is a long time, but it's also like he's not gone since we call and text very often. I don't know where he finds the time for me but he does, he's a keeper.

Graduation is in five months so i've been preparing for that. I also got accepted into UCLA so that's a big deal for me, it's my dream college. Matthew is going too so i won't be very lonely or nervous.

I sit in my last class for today with Vanessa, we literally do nothing but talk in this class, its kind of like a college prep class but people just take it for the credit.

"After school i'm driving you somewhere" Vanessa tells me. "hopefully home since you are my ride" i say. She laughs and shakes her head. "come on V, im super tired and just want to go home and take a nice hot bubble bath" i whine.

Stress has really been taking over my life. I don't know what im going to do about college, i have to go but my siblings have no guardian or anything, i cant just leave.

"babe, trust me when i say you will prefer this over a bath" she says winking. "it better be Starbucks" i mumble. She shrugs.

iMessage; Shawn (private)
lana //- i miss youuuuuuuu :((((((
lana //- you mist be super busy because i havent gotten a text since last night :((((((
lana //- super proud of you my love ❤️
lana //- i just wanna hear your voice and see your face and hug you and never let go
lana //- hope ur taking a bomb ass nap u deserve it
lana //- listening to your album, you're amazing
lana //- i love you very much, bye:(
-
"goodness lana, he's probably sleeping, clingy much?" Vanessa jokes. I playfully push her and she sticks her tongue out. "how are you graduating again?" i ask. She sticks up the middle finger and i laugh.

The bell rings and i jump up in joy. Home, bath, sleep, sounds pretty amazing to me.

"hurry lana, we need to go" Vanessa rushes me. I groan and follow her to her car after waving bye to my friends.

"can you put on a blind fold?" she asks me. "okay you're freaking me out" i admit. "just do it, its a surprise"

She hands me a blindfold and i sigh putting it on. I feel myself drift to sleep.

The car stops and i almost remove my blind fold but Vanessa smacks my hand. "ouch!" i yell. "do not take it off" she demands.

She gets out of the car and comes to my side and helps me out. It's warm so i leave my jacket in the car.

There's some people around me and they're probably judging me on how foolish i look. I'm familiar with the surroundings like the smell and the noise though.

"are we at an airport?" i ask. "surprise"

A familiar voice says, not just any voice, it's Shawn.

I take off the blind fold quickly, my heart races when i see him and immediately jump and hug him.

We both hold each other tight, my legs are wrapped around him tightly and my head in the crook of his neck.

I pick my head up and kiss him. I then get down but still hug him, tight.

"i missed you so much i cant believe you're here", "i am here babe, i missed you too"

Vanessa clears her throat, "this is cute but a little awkward for me"

Shawn laughs and hugs her.

The car ride back i sit on Shawn's lap and lay on his shoulder, it takes a while to get from the airport to home, we lightly talk while we're both half asleep.

Since Shawn has been busy traveling places and not being home much, Aaliyah and his mom moved back to Canada with his father. Shawn visited them before coming here, he still goes to school here.

When he's gone then he just does everything online but when he's here he can go to school.

"we're here losers" Vanessa says loudly to wake us up. "thanks V, see ya"

I help Shawn with his suitcases and go unlock the door to my house.

We put his things in my room and i change into something more comfortable, yoga shorts and an oversized shirt.

Shawn's lying on my bed, staring at me.
"babe, don't be a creep" i joke. "i'm just admiring my girl after two long months"

I smile and get in bed with him, clinging on to his body.

"now that you're here i want to hear every detail about tour" i say. "again? i called you every night after a concert and every morning" he laughs. "i know, it's like i was there"

"yeah which was comforting until when i wanted to hold you, i couldn't", i lift my head up and look him in the eyes.

Then i kissed him. The realest, most passionate kiss, that i have been dying to do every single day for the last two months.

He flips us over so he's on top. I take his shirt off and he takes mine off and starts kissing and sucking from my neck to my chest.

My shorts come off and he gets between my legs to be closer to me. My needs grow stronger with the friction between our bodies. I unbuckle his pants and he takes them off.

The rest of our clothes come off, i open a packaged condom and he puts it on fast.

His hands are on my hips for better support, i put my hands over his.

He slides inside of me and it feels like my first time all over again.

He increases speed, each time he goes in he gets deeper.

I cant keep any moans in control, all i can do is grip his arms and wrist.

He swears under his breath repeatedly, he begins to suck on my neck again and use one of his hands to pleasure me more down there.

To get better access he lifts my leg up more, making my insides go crazy.

I moan his name which is a weakness of his. We both finish and catch our breaths.

"i love you"
-------------------------------------------------

oops? 😅