Chapter twenty-seven: princess

The bell rung signalizing that third period is over which mean school is out for me. It's the last day of school for everyone but some people had a fourth period.

I gathered all of my things from my locker. It was mostly just paper, pictures, and extra necessities.
"let me help you with that little lady" Matthew says in a weird accent. "well thank you but you should be heading to class"

We put my things in my car. "nah, i dont want to go today, i paid someone to put my name on the attendance sheet anyway" he shrugs and comes closer to me and kisses me. "you're such a rule breaker" i laugh and he smirks.

I open the backseat door and get in followed by Matthew. "is there another reason why we're in the backseat, driver?" he asks. i shake my head and he gets on top of me and starts kissing me again.

My hand goes up his shirt and our kiss gets deeper. We jump when someone knocks at the window. It's Shawn.
I huff and open the car door. "sorry to interrupt but some guy from your class says you need to go to class, the teacher's looking for you" Shawn explains. "what a waste of 5 dollars" Matthew groans. "you're crazy" i laugh. "crazy for you" he winks. I smile and peck his lips before he runs to the school building.

Shawn is still standing there so i look at him. "I'm sorry that i canceled monday" he says. "it's okay, i know how dating is" i say. "yeah, so can we hang out tomorrow or something?" he asks. "fine with me" i smile. "great, i have to go, i dont want to but i have to and i feel like im ditching you again" he complains. "its okay see you tomorrow" i laugh. he smiles and nods and leaves.

I get in the drivers seat and head toward Kate and Ethan's school. They get out early today.

They get in when i arrive and Kate beats Ethan to the front. "did you get it?" she asks me excitedly. "yes, its in the back" i laugh. She smiles and hugs me.

"i hate when girls dye their hair" Ethan states. "well we dont care because it isnt your hair and we dont wake up everyday to impress the inpossible which is men" Kate says. "well girls sort of do, as much as they dont admit to it. like when you're shopping all you think about is if what you picked out is hot enough" he argues. "we do that to impress ourselves, chill out with that big ass ego" i tell him. "your head is just so big that you feel the rest of it with your ego since your brain is what they call small" Kate says. "dude stop ganging up on me, i really need a brother"

Thats when i started debating on whether i should tell them about Damian or not. "is that Matthew's necklace?" Kate changed the subject and picked it up from the backseat. "lana, please tell me im not sitting where you and Matthew had sex at!" Ethan yelled. "i dont know how that got there" i laughed. "gross"

When we got home Kate ran inside while i got the hair dye. "hey, im sorry for what i said, i wasnt thinking" Ethan told me. "what?", "when i said i need a brother, it upset you and you started thinking about Jackson" he explained. "you didnt" i shrugged.

"so how do you do this?" i asked Kate. "first we have to go to your bathroom to do this". i rolled my eyes knowing the mess this was going to make.
-
*hours later* (idk how long it takes to dye hair)

"ready to see the results?" Kate asked me smiling. i shrugged. "get excited!" she yelled. "im ready!" i acted excited. She laughed and we took the towels off of our hair. "what the actual fuck" i said. "i know right! we're hot!"

I cleaned up and lied down, that was tiring.

iMessage : Matthew (private)
lana //- okay so we finished 😂!
Matthew //- how does it look????!!!!!
lana //- I dont know how to answer that
Matthew //- send me a sexy pic 😉
lana //- 1 image attached , 😉