Chapter forty-four

The plane leaves at 3:15AM, we got an early flight so we could be there by 9 Am which is really 12 PM in New York giving us time to rest then attend the meeting at 4 PM.

Matthew is going to take us, he volunteered, it isn't weird. He lives closer to Shawn so he picked him up first.

After i brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and changed into sweats and a hoodie and put my hair up i waited on my phone.

iMessage: Shawn(private)
lana //- are you excited superstar?
Shawn //- im nervous and tired
lana //- you will be fine Shawn
Shawn //- yeah, only because you're going to be there
lana //- 😌😅
Shawn //- 😁 we're outside, love
lana //- 👍
-
Everyone but Ethan is sleeping, he is playing on his play station. I go in his room and he pretends he's sleeping after pausing the game while i watched him.

"Ethan, i just watched you pause it and jump in your bed" i tell him. "no you didnt"

I shake my head. "well im leaving so bye", he gets up and hugs me. I hug Kate and Liane even though they're sleep and i pet Jackson, he's so cute. I go downstairs and tell my aunt, that's going to watch them while im gone, bye.

It was a little cold when i opened my door, compared to the inside heat.

Matthew gets out of his car and helps me with my bags. I thank him and get in the back seat, where Aaliyah and Shawn are both sleeping and Shawn's mom is in the front seat.

We greet each other and Matthew drives off toward the airport, on the way i just watch the outside, LA is pretty at night.

Matthew stops on the side of LAX, everyone is sleeping but us two. "i hope you all have fun in the big city" he says. "thanks Matt, let me know what we miss in class"

Shawn's mom wakes up and i have to wake up Shawn and Aaliyah. We all thank Matthew and say goodbye to him and go through security and then to our gate.

It's only 3 AM by now but they already let board the plane and get seated. Shawn and i sit one seat and a row away from Aaliyah and his mom.

I get nervous at first on a plane but then relax once we've been flying for a while. Shawn on the other hand, i don't think planes frighten him at all.

(this is my pic i took in the summer leaving cali😁)-"hey, lovebirds, wake up" Aaliyah pokes at Shawn

-
"hey, lovebirds, wake up" Aaliyah pokes at Shawn. When he moved i moved since my head is on his shoulder and his head on mine.

The pilot talks on the intercom about instructions of landing.

I look on my phone and the time reads 11:47 and we land in 10 minutes.

"damn i slept the entire time and im still tired" Shawn speaks. "you have 3 hours to sleep at the hotel" i tell him. He looks at me, looks around and then kisses me.

I laugh a little and pull away. "i dont want anyone filing a complaint" i joke. "they should just look away", "tempting but it can wait", i kiss his cheek and he groans. "stop being a baby, we're in New York!"
-

We get a taxi to our hotel. The city is so busy and breath taking, i've never seen anything like it in person.

iMessage: group chat
lana //- GUYS !!!!!!!!
Vanessa //- BABYGIRL I MISSED U
Madison //- LANA HOW IS IT
lana //- miss u too mamas :( & ITS Freakin 😍😍😍
Shawn //- she's so shocked she's not breathing
Cameron //- a whole week of fun huh (;
Taylor //- you guys do it there yet 😂
lana //- ohhhh my goodness
Carter //- lol they did
Jack G //- SMHSMH
Nash //- stop harassing them !!!
Shawn //- i am muting this chat
lana //- send pics later bye guys 😘
-
"now you two behave, i trust to share a hotel room, but remember i'm right next door" Shawn's mom tells us. Shawn turns a little red from embarrassment. "mom we know" he whines.

Aaliyah laughs at us and i laugh . "rest up" she tells us and kisses Shawn's forehead. Her and Aaliyah go into their hotel room. "your mom is great" i say.

Shawn nods in agreement and unlocks the hotel door, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside with him.

He lifts my chin up and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands goes to my thighs and he lifts me off of the ground and carries me to the bed.

There he lays me on my back and hoovers on top of me. I run my hands through his soft hair.

"What happens if you sign with them?" i ask. He sighs and lies on his back next to me. "i think i will make more music, maybe travel, i have no idea" he answers.

I lay my head on him and wrap my arms around his body.

"i am so happy for you, i just don't want you to leave" i say. "i wont be leaving if you come with me", "i wish i could but i have to take care of my sisters and brother and hopefully i will be going to UCLA", "if i were to travel it wouldn't be until later on in my career anyway, i cant leave school or my family or you"

               At least that is what we hoped.

-------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! omg so its getting closer to the part of the book that i have been waiting to write and share with you all !!!! cause if ya notice the title is 'fuckboys' and so fboys gonna be fboys 😉

Thanks for reading !!!! Vote/Comment for faster updates and to help me know if you're enjoying the book! ❤️

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!