Chapter eleven: looking for lana

Vanessa, Hailey, and i sat in my room. They came over after school since it's Friday and they're stay over.
"wait... so Matthew is okay with this?" Vanessa asked me. "i haven't told him yet, but i don't need his permission" i answered. "sure you don't lana, but its just, You and Shawn are going to be together for 4 days alone, far away?" Hailey asked. "What's the problem? it's not like anything is going to happen between us" i shrugged. "you must really like Shawn to agree to go to Canada with him for Spring Break" Vanessa said. "who doesn't like Shawn?"

They continued to talk about it for a while and i really don't see what the big deal is. "Okay can we just calm down? i'll tell Matthew about it tomorrow okay?" i said. "No, you should tell him now, you found this out yesterday, spring break is next week, so while you're telling Matthew, Hailey and I will go get some things for tonight like movies and snacks" Vanessa demanded. "i want to tell him tomorrow" i whined. "Now lana mae" Hailey said. I sighed and got my things and off to Matt's house.

I rang the doorbell and Laura answered, we greeted and she let me in. "Only Matthew is here right now, i have to go to the store and to the gym so i'll be about 8 hours, see you soon" She said. I nodded and she went out of the door. I went to Matthew's room and he was on his phone while his Tv was playing in the background.
"Hey" i knocked and he jumped a little and put his phone away. "hey lana" he laughed nervously. "everything okay?" i asked. "uh yeah, i just thought you were my mom at first, i'm not really allowed on my phone right now" he explained. "what did you do this time?" i laughed, he gets in trouble with Laura a lot. "Got another detention" he sighed. "you bad boy" i joked. He smirked and patted the spot next to him, and i sat down.

"don't you like bad boys, lana?" he asked. "maybe" i smirked. He kissed my lips and eventually started kissing my neck. I got into it until he said "good thing Shawn isn't"
When he said that i jumped a little remembering what i came over for. "Shawn isn't what?" i asked. "he isnt much of a bad boy" he said. "Do you think i like him like that or something?" i asked. "i dont know, do you?" he asked and i shook my head. "good" he smiled. "But Matthew..." i started off saying. He looked at me curiously and a little anxious. "i'm not about to break up with you and i do not like Shawn like that so calm down" i laughed a little and he relaxed.

"So, Shawn is going to Canada for spring break, you know his dad still lives there and you know i've always wanted to go to Canada and he asked if i would like to go and to be honest i didn't hesitate to say yes" i explained. "wow, um did you already get a passport and plane ticket?" he asked. "yeah i have those" i said. "so you've been knowing about this for a while" he said a little upset/angry. "No just yesterday, and his mom was going to go but Aaliyah got sick so she just gave hers to me" i explained. "I dont know what you want me to say, and why wouldn't Shawn ask me if that's okay?" he asked. "because you arent my dad maybe, well you are but you know what i'm saying" i winked and he laughed a little which sort of lightened the mood.

He thought about it for a while and shrugged. "I trust you and Shawn but i just don't trust how irresistible you are" he said. "Cant stop you from your dream" he added. "i love you i love you i love you" i repeated excitedly like a child who just got told they can have candy. "i love you more lana" he laughed. "So you know, everyone is anywhere but here" i told him. "what are you implying?" he asked with a slight grin. "That it might take a while for anyone to be back" i said and started to play with his shirt. "should we take advantage?" he asked.

So many questions. I got on his lap facing him. I shrugged and started kissing his neck. When i found his sweet spot i started sucking on it. "lana wait" he moaned. "What?" i asked. He got up making me fall on my back and he got on top of me. He smirked and started kissing my neck. "You are such a trickster" i laughed. "stop talking and moan for me baby" he whispered. "i wont just because you asked" i teased.

His hands traveled to my hips and pulled me toward him, his lips met mine and we kissed for a while. I took his shirt off and unbuckled his pants. "wait, are we going too fast?" he asked. "We're going too slow, Hailey and Vanessa are waiting at my place" i explained and sat up to be closer to him. We started kissing again and he pulled away again. "damn it Matthew", "Sorry, i thought i heard something" he said. "Are you scared or like a virgin or something?" i asked. "lana, you're the virgin" he said. "Is that a problem?", he shook his head. "Someone's home" he said and quickly put his shirt back on and buttoned his pants. "Act like you're sleeping" he quickly said and i lied next to him and we both closed our eyes.

The door opened and Matthew sat up and rubbed his eyes like he was really sleeping. "Mom?" he said in a raspy voice. "Oh sorry hun, these girls were looking for lana" she said. i couldn't see anything but Matthew started to shake me 'awake'. "Yeah?" i kept the sleeping act going and rubbed my eyes. "Vanessa and Hailey are here" he pointed. "oh, did we fall asleep while watching that movie?" i asked with a small laugh and Matthew joined, nodding. "Do you girls want to stay for dinner?" Laura asked. "No thank you Laura, we should head home,and what happened to your plans at the gym?" i asked. "It was full of 20 year old men and if i stayed i wouldn't of been working out" she explained. We laughed and she left. "SO what were you two really doing?" Vanessa asked. "Sleeping" i lied. Her and Hailey looked at each other and shook their heads. "I'll meet you at my place" i told them and they left.

"i obviously have to go" i told Matthew. "I know, which sucks" he pouted. "We'll get some time alone soon" i winked. "'Soon' is spring break, and you're not going to be here" he said. "First, its only for 4 days, spring break is for two weeks. Second, you are okay with me going" i said. "i am okay with you going, but when you come back you only have a day to settle in because i'm renting a beach house for the two of us, so we can be alone" he said. "Really?" i smiled and he nodded. "You're the best and i'm looking forward to it"

He kissed me and i got up and he smacked my ass. "i love you lana", "as much as i love you?", "way more than you love me"

------------------------------------------------------

SO as you notice at the end, they have a new "I love you", because they are dating and now he loves her the way she wants him to lol.

When Vanessa and Hailey were "looking for lana" i was thinking, that could be a tv show.

"Looking for lana"

i am going to make that the chapter title haha.