Chapter twenty-four

WARNING : Very strong language !!!!!!

To say i was mad was an understatement. Im furious, and the worst part is im more sad than furious which makes me pissed.

It's just another day in this household thats led by a liar and a drug-addict murderer.
I cant stop thinking about last night, its like just when i start to think my mom couldnt be more of a selfish bitch.l, i find out my dead brother killed by my father has a twin, a fucking twin that even i didnt know about.

I dont know what to do. If i should tell the rest of the devil's children about this situation or just leave it alone. Liane doesnt even know about a Jackson except my puppy and he's a fucking dog, not her brother. She doesnt even know that David isnt her real dad, we dont fucking know where her real dad is or who he is.

This all points back to one person, my dumb ass mother. She "fell in love" with an abusive drug addict/alcoholic man. Had 4 oh wait 5 children with him and didnt tell us about the oldest's twin. After Jackson dies she goes out and hoes around when she had fucking toddlers, gets pregnant and just totally neglects us all by letting that bitch of a dad back in our life after being in jail and when he starts being abusive again the bitch hides in her fucking room all day not giving two shits about anyone but herself. Congratulations mom.

After showering and laying down while listening to Ariana songs i turn my phone off airplane mode. I hadit like that since last night because i didnt want to be bothered by anyone. I have no idea how i have so many friends, im as selfish as my mom, when im mad i just push them away and leave but they continue to check up on me. They are the only good ones.

-
iMessage : group

Vanessa //- everyone have fun? (;
Taylor //- its way too early to even be awake
Hailey //- its 1 pm
Vanessa //- get out of my house Taylor and bring your slut with you thanks
Cameron //- guys we need to have a talk
Vanessa //- you're pregnant? am i the father?
Aaron //- Congrats Cam!
Carter //- we're here for you bro!
Taylor //- gayyyyyyyyy
Cameron //- shut up
Vanessa //- ok daddy
Taylor //- the thirst is extra real
Vanessa //- you're just mad cause i dont call you that
Carter //- TRUE
JJ //- TRUE
Taylor //- fuck all of you
Cameron //- guys seriously, the cub is sad :(
JJ //- who's the cub?
Jg //- lana
Matthew //- i wanna be the cub
Aaron //- you're lana's daddy cub
Madison //- why are we calling them cubs?
Cameron //- because they're cute and cuddly
lana //- 1) im NOT a cub 2) Cam back off my man dude
Matthew //- Cam you know im taken :/
Cameron //- ITS NOT LIKE THAT
JJ //- Cam has a girlfriend anyway
Cameron //- Who? i wanna know
JJ //- dude, i was helping you out
Cameron //- right
Shawn //- seriously im trying to sleep
Aaron //- where are you at
Shawn //- ..home?
Taylor //- thats a lie, i used find my iphone
Shawn //- stalker
Vanessa //- he's at Isabella's house (;
lana //- who's Isabella?
Shawn //- i hate you Vanessa
Vanessa //- haha i dont care, Isabella's his soon to be girlfriend 😍
Carter //- Oooooo
Shawn //- shut up she doesnt like me like that
Madison //- LOL OKAY
Vanessa //- sureeeeeeee
lana //- ttyl 🙄
-
iMessage : Unknown

Unknown //- lana
lana //- what? who are you?
Unknown //- sorry its Damian
lana //- how'd you get my number?
Unknown //- Matthew
lana //- wow
Unknown //- can we meet?
lana //- we already met.
Unknown //- seriously. im sorry for the way i acted i was shocked and rude.
lana //- i'll come to your place.
Unknown //- theres a lot of guys here, can we meet at yours?
lana //- i still live with our parents and siblings
Damian //- how many siblings do we have?
lana //- 3 others that i know of, i dont know what to believe anymore
Damian //- oh whats their names?
lana //- liane is the youngest she's 7. Kate and Ethan are twins they're 13. im lana, im 17.
Damian //- what are our parents like?
lana //- i'll tell you more when i get over there.
Damian //- okay thanks (sends address)
-
iMessage : Matthew (private)
lana //- thanks for telling me you gave Damian my number
Matthew //- he's your brother and he really wants to talk to you
lana //- yeah we talked
Matthew //- what happened?
lana //- well im going to his place to finish our conversation
Matthew //- want me to come?
lana //- i'll be okay
Matthew //- tell me how it goes, i love you
lana //- i know (; i love you more though
Matthew //- ha nah.
-
I grab my shoes, keys, and phone and head downstairs. I came across my birthgiver in the kitchen.
We didnt say anything, i just walked straight out the door and to my car.

Arriving at the address sent to me, i was surprised to see that it was really nice. I wouldn't think guys would live somewhere so nice.

I went to apartment 101 and knocked. (zoey 101 af). I could hear some of the loud noises from the inside, i guess they have some company.

Some random guy answered and smiled at me. "The girls party is apartment 108" he says causing me to roll my eyes. "not here for a girls party" i say. "well in that case, im Jordan but people call me smooth because im smooth with the ladies" he smirks. I was actually dying from laughter inside but i kept a straight face.
"Jordan, let her in" Jayce calls out.

As soon as i step foot in the apartment i spot guys, beer, and a flat screen tv. They were into some game or something.
"hey lana!" Dylan, Matthew brother calls. i wave at him.

"so lana. it rhymes with sana, fana, and can i have your number" Jordan says. This time i dont hold in my laugh. "that doesnt rhyme" i point out. He smiles and rest his arm on my shoulder. OK THEN.
"She's taken dude" Damian walks out of a room and tells Jordan. "you just moved here and you already have a girlfriend?" Jordan asked him. "one, shes not my girlfriend. two, shes underaged. three, shes my sister"

Damian removes Jordan's arm away from me. Same thing Jackson what have done.
-

Its been about an hour now and Damian now knows everything there is to know about our family. I even told him about Jackson's death, how he really died and how people are told how he died.

"so whats this seperated at birth story?"

He starts to explain:
"I was born 2 minutes before Jackson. We're identical twins as you know since you thought i was home. Jackson, me, mom, and dad lived in a small but big enough apartment here in California. Althoigh we were very young i still remember doing things like getting icecream and going to the park. Dad would take us to work with him and we'd just have the best time. On our 5th birthday mom and dad found out she was pregnant with you. Dad started freaking out, he didnt want anymore kids. He started doing drugs and abusing mom. She knew how much he loved Jackson and I. He never hurt us, he always told us how we are his world. When he went to work one day mom got really drunk. She was so mad that he hurt her so she wanted to hurt him. Only one thing could hurt him and that was taking us away from him so she took us to a foster home. We were foster kids for about 5 months and we got seperated our 4th month. I went to florida and Jackson got to stay here. Dad soon found Jackson and got his rights back but he never knew where i was, they wouldnt tell him. 4 years ago i wanted so bad to find my family again but i didnt have the money and i actually had a good family. I've been working there to get the money needed to live here and find Jackson and everyone else."
----------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on Jackson's twin?

Thanks for reading !💓

••••••••••••
Also RIP Christina Grimmie 💗 You will be missed i cant believe this happened. You didnt deserve it at all, and its so heartbreaking what happened. Heaven has recieved beautiful vocals ❤️