Chapter forty-five: NYC

iMessage: group chat
lana //- yesterday 😉😉🎶🎶

Shawn //- when you almost got hit :/lana //- because you said my name just to take an off guard!Vanessa //- at least its cuteMadison //- always cute(;;;;lana //- 😘😘Jack J //- you look lostlana //- we were lost !!!Taylor //- i wanna see a pic you...

lana //- because you said my name just to take an off guard!
Vanessa //- at least its cute
Madison //- always cute(;;;;
lana //- 😘😘
Jack J //- you look lost
lana //- we were lost !!!
Taylor //- i wanna see a pic you two took together(;
Cameron //- explicit! haha
lana //- we havent taken any together
Hailey //- *cough* lie
Vanessa //- she put one in the girl chat 😁
Shawn //- lol which one😬😬
lana //- omg i didnt😅
Jack G //- she did! i saw on mads phone
Carter //- send it 😂!
lana //- here it is ! 😁

Shawn //- when you almost got hit :/lana //- because you said my name just to take an off guard!Vanessa //- at least its cuteMadison //- always cute(;;;;lana //- 😘😘Jack J //- you look lostlana //- we were lost !!!Taylor //- i wanna see a pic you...

Hailey //- that is not it but ok this is cute
-
I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and hair. I walk out of the bathroom and at the same time Shawn comes in the hotel room with Starbucks. It's about 6 PM by now.

"damn, looks like i came at the right time" he says putting the drinks down. "yes you did, i am quenched" i say.

He laughs and i get a drink i believe is mine and start drinking it. The best drink ever (i get the double chocolate chip frappe with white mocha instead of regular, IT IS THE BEST).

I drink it almost half way. "is it good?" Shawn asks. I nod and hug him. "you're amazing"

He gives me a smile and i kiss him. He puts his hands on the sides of the towel covering me and continues to kiss me.

I back up until the bed is behind me and he lifts me up, lying me down and on top of me.

"what do you want to do for our last day in NYC?" he stares in my eyes searching for an answer. "you have anything in mind?" i question.

A small smile appears followed by a smooth lip bite.
"you dirty boy" i joke. "whats dirty about a little walk?" he asks getting up.

I give him a look and he gives me an innocent look. "you're lucky i love you" i tell him and get up to get dressed. "believe me, i know how lucky i am."

His words make me smile and blush.

i put on olive colored jeans and a white shirt that has strings going across the front followed by my white and gold adidas and a tan hat.

The entire time i get dressed Shawn's messing with his guitar, playing and singing raw notes and lyrics.

He stops and writes something on a notebook.

"what's that you're working on?" i ask and sit next to him. "just matching lyrics with notes" he answers.

"baby when you fall down, i fall too
and if you get lost, then i'll get lost with you
and when the waves crash down
then baby i wont move cause'"

he hums a little and moves the guitar to the side of the bed. "thats all i have so far, its meant as an ending"

-
The streets of New York are just as busy as it looks on the media. People moving very fast, cars and taxis driving like mad men and very noisy.

It's just as beautiful though and luckily we came in the right season, the weather is perfect, not too hot and not too cold.

I wish we had more days to explore the city and enjoy ourselves but we go back tomorrow and the experience was great enough, i do miss my friends and siblings and puppy.

Shawn puts his arm around my shoulder and i put my arm around his torso as we walk. Our conversations are light but that's because we talk about anything and everything.

"Let's do something crazy" Shawn suggests. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow, wanting to know what we're going to do.

He smiles before he says "nothing too crazy just a little improv"

I laugh and nod. "you're starting" i tell him. He clears his throat and removes his arm from around me.

He stops us and takes my hand.

"lana mae, you are the greatest thing that has every happened to me. From the first day we met there was a connection and i instantly fell in love. Even though i watched you be in love with my best friend, my feelings for you just grew stronger. Now you're finally mine and i have to ask..."

He gets on one knee. "will you marry me?"

To take away from my urge to laugh i use it to make it look like im crying. As people walk by their eyes follow us so i have to make a scene. Its improv.

"of course!" i scream, he stands up and i jump on him.

Once we stop we laugh uncontrollably. "i was expecting hand claps or something" he admits which makes me laugh even more.

"this is our second time getting married" i tell him memories scattering my mind. "i want to marry you everyday..."

As we walk back to the hotel a few people recognized Shawn from youtube and asked for pictures. It was amazing that people already noticed him.

We get back to our hotel room in which Shawn immediately starts kissing me. "lets finish what was started earlier" he whispers on my lips. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck.

He puts his hands behind my thighs and lifts me up. Instead of the bed he puts me against the wall. We kiss slowly and every time we take a second to catch our breaths, he grips my under thighs.

I tug his shirt and he helps me remove it along with my own.

A while later he moves us to the bed. His hands travel up the inside of my thigh to my front.

He unbuckled my jeans and take them off, kissing and sucking at any exposed skin.

"i love you, Shawn"

lana mae : nyc

Shawn : nyc

------------------------------------------
oops 👀👅
WHATS GUD GUYS?!?!