Chapter thirty-four: intense kiss

Shawn finishes his new cover and ends the video with a bright smile to the camera. I press stop for the video options and start clapping and cheering for him.

"thank you, thank you" he laughs and gives a bow when he puts his guitar down. I walk over to sit next to him.

"i'm so happy you're putting yourself out there" i say. "all because of you", "always remember im your number one fan"

He smiles and i smile too. "i'm yours too", my heart races a little but then i give myself a reality check, he's not mine in that way.

I check my phone to be casual and see a text from Cameron. It read:
clear your house, me and the guys are coming 😉

"Cameron just invited me to your house" Shawn tells me. I laugh, typical of him to invite people places where he isn't the owner. "Are you going to invite Isabella?" i ask.

She's a great girl, Shawn really likes her and she likes him. It was probably stupid of me to bring it up considering my recent feelings but i have to get over them anyway.

He raises his eyebrow. "do you want me too?" he asks. "sure, the more the merrier" i fake laugh. I literally want to stab myself after that.

The doorbell rings after about 30 minutes, when i answer it loud teenage boys fill the air. "hey baby how ya doing tonight?" Cameron asks with a big smile. "your dumb ass is already drunk" i say rolling my eyes and letting them in.

To my surprise, Matthew comes. Wait, that isnt the surprise, the surprise is that he brought his new girlfriend.

"Hey lana, how are you?" he asks being friendly, there goes another surprise. "good, who's she?" i ask confused already knowing she's his new girlfriend. "Hi, i'm Jessica, and wow you're really stunning" she says. Not so bad for a first impression.

I smile and thank her, also greeting her and giving her a compliment back because i can't lie, she's beyond beautiful.

We all sit in the living room and watch a scary movie, some of the guys were drinking beer and still being really loud. The only thing I'm worried about is my strict neighbors, my sisters and brother are at my aunts.

"So how do you feel about him bringing her?" Shawn questions, looking directly in my eyes to get the truth. "honestly, it's okay, she's actually pretty cool" i answer. "and hot" he adds.

I punch him in his chest and he laughs while apologizing. "sometimes you're really annoying" i say. "yeah but i kind of turn you on" he winks. My face flushes and i open my mouth, shocked.

"stop!" i whine, he smirks and continuously pokes me. "dont i?" he keeps asking. "no" he stops and looks at me while i give him a mean look.

We stay like that for a while until he almost cracks a smile which makes me smile. i look away for a second and see Matthew looking at me and then quickly looks back at Jessica. He then pulls her tightly around the waist and starts making out with her.

i roll my eyes. "you know what turns me on the most?" Shawn speaks and i turn my attention to him. "when girls roll their eyes and bite their lip" he smirks. "why?" i laugh. "it shows power", i roll my eyes.

"like that, damn!" he groans and it sounds a lot like a sexual groan. "Shawn, what the hell?" i laugh uncontrollably. Someone knocks at the door and i know its Isabella since she hasn't been here before and doesn't know to ring the doorbell.

Taylor jumps up to get it and walks in with Isabella. "Shawn, your lady is here" he smirks. "i'll let her sit here" i say getting up. I go to Isabella and greet her and tell her she can take my spot. She thanks me and i sit with Madison, Jack, and Cameron.

"baby this, baby that" i mock Madison and Jack. "dont be one of those single girls" Jack tells me. "i'll be your toy for the night" Cameron volunteers and puts his arm around me. "you wouldn't be able to handle me" i joke. "well shit"

I look around to see what everyone was doing and my eyes locked with Shawn's. He winks at me and i flick him off making us both laugh. "i think its time to play truth or dare"

"yes! Me first! Jack j, i dare you to go jack off in lana's room", My eyes widen and i shake my head. "That is fucking sick guys" i yell. "hey, a dare is a dare" Jack says. "yeah, and you probably have like 15 different guy's climax in there anyways" Matthew adds.

"Fucking chill stop being a dick" Shawn tells him. He smirks and i just ignore him and check my phone.

iMessage: Avan (private)
Avan //- hey whats going on?
lana //- hey im with some friends at my place, you're welcomed to come btw
Avan //- i would but im with the guys. Can we hang tomorrow?
lana //- sure, text you later
Avan //- sweet dreams, you'll be in mine (;
lana //- what a cheesy texter you are pretty boy
Avan //- haha, see you soon pretty girl
-
Jack J (private)
Jack J //- hey, im just chilling in your room, not jacking off or anything
lana //- better not be!
Jack J //- im not a dick
lana //- i know, see ya Jacky, thanks for the respect
Jack J //- be out in a few 😊
-
"My turn. I dare Shawn and lana to go to the bathroom upstairs alone for 7 minutes, dont forget to make out" Matthew says. Everyone oo's.

Matthew can be a real dick when he wants to.

Shawn and i go upstairs, to the bathroom. We stand there for a little before i speak. "um we can just say we did, he's just being an ass and trying to get under our skin" i tell him.

He looks at me before stepping closer and mumbles "i'm so going to get hell for this" before crashing his lips to mine.

Im shocked by the sudden kiss but then i clear my head and kiss back. It was like my dream except a million times better.

We move in sync and i back up until im against the sink and Shawn helps me get on it so im at his level. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer and my hands run through his hair.

"ow, ow" he says into the kiss. I back up a little and notice my bracelet stuck in his hair. We start to laugh so much. When we settled down our laughter i got it out of his hair and took it off.

We laugh once more and our eyes meet. This time i'm the one to pull his shirt so he's closer to me and lock our lips. His hands travel to my sides and grip them making me breathe a little heavier.

"your 7 minutes are up!" someone yells. As we pull apart he bites my lip and then winks at me.

"i hate you so much", "no you dont"

When we get downstairs everyone is staring at us.

"Cameron, i dare you to go streak"

--------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED, thoughts? 😉😏, predictions?
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING 8K LOVELY PEOPLE! ❤️
Vote & Comment for next chapter 💖