Chapter twenty-five: skating

Its been one week after finding out my dead brother has a twin. I have yet to tell my siblings about it, but thats because i want them to hear it from my mom. The problem is my mom hasnt been home. When i came back from Damian and Jayce's place i searched for my mom to get a explanation from her but she was gone. I have no idea where she went and she has yet to return.

I texted her yesterday and she texted back with a simple "take care of your brother and sisters, i'll be back soon i have some things to take care of"
Yeah whatever that means. She just doesnt want to be bothered with her children.
As for David, he is thankfully never here, he probably found some whore who he is staying with.

To get my brother and sisters mind off of the whole thing with my mom, Matthew and i decided to take them roller skating today. We havent been in a long time and im hoping they will enjoy it.

-

My music played and i hummed to it while straightening my hair. (queston: fav song at the moment? mine is i dont care &moonlight by Ag 💛)

"lana! look at me!" Liane ran in my bathroom. She was dressed in a pink fluffy tutu, green shirt and blue shoes. Her hair was is two messy pig tails with a yellow bow.

Matthew soon followed with a big smile. "you did this to her?" i asked. "isnt she adorable?" Liane smiled innocently. "Matty likes to play dress up", "he's not very good at it" i point out. "babe, thats not nice" he pouted. "lana when are you going to have a baby?" she asked. "whenever i give her one" Matthew smirked. "Liane, go tell Kate to find you something else to wear please and feed the puppy". She nodded and left.

Matthew closed the bathroom door and put his arms around my waist. "she's 7 years old Matthew!" i tell him. "so what?", "whenever i give her one" i mocked him and he laughed. "she wont know what i mean"

I rolled my eyes and continued to do my hair.
When i finished i turned off the heating device and turned around. My eyes met Matthew's, he was standing behind me.

"ready?" i ask. "before we go i need to tell you something" he says. I kind of get nervous at the words but i still nod and remain calm.

"i dont want to be a corny ass boyfriend but i just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. Everyday we tell each other that we love each other and i dont know its like everytime you tell me that, its like you're saying it for the first time, and i love that feeling. i've made terrible decisions and mistakes and when we're not together i think about it all of the time. Mainly i think of you which then i start to think about the mistakes i've made in our relationship and i know you already forgave me but i just want to say im sorry that i did that to you. Every day i love you more and its to the point where i start to think about losing you and how much that would destroy me. i start feeling more of the pain you felt when i did what i did and it kills me to know i did that to you. But besides that i wanted to express my love for you and you mean the world to me. we're only 17, 18 soon, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you lana. So im letting you know, i will never break your heart again and im so glad that i can say lana mae allen makes me love so hard it kills me."

He takes out a box that holds two braclets in it. one read "our" the other "forever".
i smile, speechless and jump into his arms holding him tight.
"you're so dorky, and i love you so much"

"Learn a few things from them, Ethan" i hear Kate. I let go of Matthew and open the door. "that was the cutest speech ever" Kate told me. "i know right" i agree. "take the damn bracelet and lets go" Ethan says. "you're the most annoying boy ever" Kate tells him. "show some love"

Ethan bumps fist with Matthew. "there, now lets go please" he says. I roll my eyes. "go wait in the car" i say. "great, now they're going to have sex" Ethan groans. "whats sex?" Liane asks.
Kate grabs a handful of Ethans hair and drags him away and winks at me. i laugh and hug Matthew again and give him a quick kiss.

We put on our braclets. Mine had "our" in the front and Matthews name in the back. Matthew got the "forever" with my name in the back.

--
After paying and everything, everyone gets their roller skates on.
"come on Liane, ill teach you how to skate" Kate says grabbing her hand. Liane nervously smiles and mouths "help" to me. I laugh, shrug, and wave.

"want me to teach you a few moves?" Matthew asks me. "what kind of moves?" i wink. "naughty little girl"

Who would have known that after skating around for about two hours, you start getting hot and tired?
"im going to the bathroom to tie my hair up" i tell Matt over the music. "ill go see how those skating lessons are going for Liane" he says.

I make my way to the bathroom. Before i make it there i see a familiar figure.
"Shawn?" i call out. Shawn turns around and skates toward me with a girl.

"fancy seeing you here" i say. "i could say the same, this is isabella" he introduces.
She looks really nice. She smiles at me and holds her hand out. "im lana" i smile back and shake her hand.

I dont know if she doesnt like my name or possibly knows me but when i mention my name, her smile sorts of fades.
"Shawn has told me a lot about you" she says. "all good things of course" she adds. "it better be" i tease him.

"nice bracelet" Shawn compliements. "thanks just got it today" i say. "im going to get our drinks" Isabella excuses herself. i nod and she goes away.
"so how's everything going?" Shawn starts the conversation. "great" i lie. "hey, its me you're talking to" he reminds me. i sigh. "Its just everything with Damian and my mom" i simply put it. "who's Damian?" he asks. "i'd rather not talk about it here", "we should hang after school monday then" he suggest. i smile and nod.

Shawn and i havent spent time together in awhile now. "i should go though, ill text you later" i say, right before someone bumps into me, pushing me to Shawn and falls over and spills whatever drink they were holding all over their head and clothes.

It's Isabella, of course.
--------------------------------------------------
1183 words.....
but lots of drama & other stuff to come so be looking out. Im excited to get to this part of the book because basically the chapters before are setting up and leading up to the events coming😉 Really excited guys you dont even know!!!

Couple of questions:
1) How do you feel about the little #Mana scene? 😏
2) What are your predictions?
3) Is #Shana even a thing anymore?
4) How do you feel about Isabella? (pic of Isabella below (:

Couple of questions:1) How do you feel about the little #Mana scene? 😏2) What are your predictions?3) Is #Shana even a thing anymore?4) How do you feel about Isabella? (pic of Isabella below (:

5) Where's David?

SHANA CHAPTER COMING SOON CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF SHANA SHIPPERS TBFH. hah😊

thank you guys for the support ❤️ Thanks for 3k readers wtf i just had 2k whats happening?!

next chapter is already written, i update when i get votes/comments (((: