Chapter twenty-one

The hot water beaming on my skin, music playing in the back round, the smell of soap surrounding me, it was one if those perfect showers. Well that was until it was interrupted by the noise coming from downstairs.
The noise continues and i mentally groan as i got out of my relaxing shower and wrapped a robe around my body and went to see what the commotion was.

It didnt surprise me to see David was the one behind all of this noise downstairs. He was drunk off of his ass like any other time. He was throwing things like a child and wobblig around the room like the idiot he is.
"why are you here?" i ask and he turn his attention to me. "hey my beautiful daughter" he says smiling with his eyes closed. I roll my eyes.

My mom comes out of her room and looks at the mess David made and shakes her head. "David, please stop acting like a child" she says. He instantly becomes mad and starts shouting, yet mumbling his words. I shake my head and ignore whatever was happening and went back upstairs. I cant believe my mom actually lets him stay here and treat her, well us, like that.
-
group message: squad🔥 (lana, Aaron, Taylor, Cameron, Matthew, Jack G, Nash, Jack J, Shawn, Carter, Madison, Vanessa, Hailey)

Vanessa //- guys come to my house its lit
Jack J //- it's always lit
Cameron //- on a scale from 1 to lit, how lit?
Vanessa //- litter than your future 🔥
lana //- so its not lit¿
Cameron //- fuck you lana
Carter //- thanks for interrupting my shower music
lana //- SHUT UP CARTER
Taylor //- someones moody, Matt get ur girl
Jack G //- or Shawn...
Madison //- omg no
Matthew //- 😐
lana //- G, you're so annoying
Jack G //- sorry sis :/
Nash //- it just got hella awkward
Aaron //- where the bulldogs
lana //- 😂 .... 💓😚 @ Matty
Matthew //- 🙃🙄
Shawn //- 💓😚 @ Matty
Matthew //- ❤️😏
lana //- wow, third wheeling af
Hailey //- this is soooo entertaining
Jack J //- still mad at me Hailey?
Hailey //- YEAH
Nash //- chemistry or not? 😏
Vanessa //- so are we hanging at my house or?
Jack J //- lets get it (A/N: if you know what song im implying we are besties okay its by them too so)
Vanessa //- our pool was enlarged so bring your suits
lana //- how could it possibly get any bigger than last time?
Cameron //- Matthew, those words sound familiar? 😂
Matthew //- Very 😏
Group //- EW
lana //- babe chilllllll
Matthew //- you remember ? 😏
lana //- o um gtg shopping for a new suit
Shawn //- NO U DONT 😂
lana //- stfu Shawn, i do because my other ones are being washed
Jack G //- the only skin you're allowed to show is your arms got it?
lana //- Mads, get ur boyfriend
Jack G //- Madison too
Madison //- shush love
Taylor //- i hate being single
-
iMessage (private) : Matthew
Matthew //- can you stay over mine tonight?
lana //- why ? 👀
Matthew //- i have a surprise for you (:
lana //- what is it?
Matthew //- a surprise, i just told you 😂
lana //- ugh okay, am i gonna like it? 😏
Matthew //- you're gonna love it 😚
lana //- i think i know what it is
Matthew //- what?
lana //- you?
Matthew //- not this time 😂
lana //- aw 😭 you going to Vanessa's right?
Matthew //- yeah, ill come get you because i miss you 😍
lana //- STOP, we're not THAT couple 😂 but miss you too ❤️
Matthew //- okay okay be there in 10
-
After getting dressed in a bathing suit with a long shirt i pulled my hair up and went downstairs. No surprise David and my mom were still arguing. I went outside and Matthew was already there waiting.

i got in and texted Vanessa we were on our way. "how's life as lana?" Matthew asked a couple moments into the drive. "tiring"
Vanessa's house isnt far from mine so we got there in no time.

I leaned against his car as i waited for him to do whatever. He pressed his body to mine and kissed me. "i've been waiting the entire car eide to do that" he says making me smile. I jumped on his back and we went around to the back to the pool.

"Couple number two has arrived!" Vanessa shouts. "aw, they're so cute" i roll my eyes and laugh and get off of Matthew's back.
"do us a favor and take off the shirt lana" Vanessa says. "stop harassing my girlfriend", i smile at his words, nothing new but i liked hearing him call me his girlfriend, it never gets old. "Ill get her later" Vanessa teased and left.

I laughed and took my shirt off. Matthew was smiling while looking at me. "why are you staring at me?" i asked. He shakes his head, runs toward the pool, and jumps in it, splashing everyone in and near the pool.
"Matthew!" Madison groans. "Matthew!" Cameron mocked her. "get yourself hurt" she threatens him. Everyone laughed and i went in the pool. "guys lets take a selfie" Nash says getting his phone.

He held his phone up, snapped the picture, and before he got to look at it, it fell in the pool. "really?!" he yells and i laugh. He has had to replace his phone more than three times JUST this year.

~

After our little private pool party, i went home with Matthew as planned. Usually we stay after and clean the mess we left but im really worn out and some of the others volunteered to do it since they never do.
"baby, stay awake" Matthew shook me using his right hand, his left was onbthe steering wheel. "im tired" i whine. "i'll get you starbucks" he says and with that i jump up and look at him. He laughs and shakes his head.

"i spoil you too much" he teases. "honestly, same"

We get to starbucks and wait in the line. Although i was relaxed and waiting patiently, i was really happy. Starbucks makes me very happy.
"if only i made you as happy as starbucks" Matthew said. "shush baby, you make me happier than starbucks"

~

Matthew opens the door to his house and we walk inside. Laura and Kristen are in the living room occupied with something.
I greet them after Matthew and notice what their attention was on. It was on an adorable, small light brown and white puppy.

"When did you guys get a puppy?" i asked, aweing at the adorable creature. "we didnt" Matthew shrugged picking it up. "who's is it?" i ask again.

"she goes by the name lana"

-----------------------------

OKAY IM SO SORRY GUYS. At first i was waiting to update until i got feedback AND I HAVE GOTTEN FEEDBACK LIKE SOME WEEKS AGO AND I TRIED TO FINISH THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I ONLY HAD LIKE 1/4 of it done and i didnt know what to write and school has been eating me alive and OMG. im so sorry 😭

But heres a update i know this is prob boring or whatever but i didnt know what to write 😂 and um yeaaaaa
i swear i will TRY to update again very soon like in some days and if im bored and finish my homework maybe tonight or tomorrow. Thats prib impossible considering im a highschool student in advanced classes with so many test coming up and BLAH.

THANKS FOR READING AND OMG WHAT THA FRACK WE ALMOST HAVE 2k READS ARE U KIDDING ME¿???? 😭 & ive been getting followers so tysm 💓

Also whats your option?
Shana or Mana? 🤔