Chapter twenty-three: jackson?

Hailey, Kylie, Vanessa, Madison, and I all decided to go to the mall. Vanessa is having yet another party and i ran out of party clothes. She's been having partys every weekend, she says they are "its almost summer" partys.

We went to forever 21 and charlotte russe since they have the best party clothes to us.
After shopping, we went to the food court.
"tonight is going to be huge" Vanessa says thinking about her party. "as big as last week's?" Kylie asked. "bigger".

Last week's party was the biggest party i have ever been to, so to think tonight was going to be bigger excites me.

As we get our food and look for a spot to sit, we run in to the guys. "hey, its the fantastic 5" Cameron says. "guys, in those bags holds the good part of the party" Mark says. Yup, Mark is with them.
They all high five each other and i roll my eyes.

The guys join us at a table. I sit next to Madison and Matthew, Shawn sat in front of me but kept his attention to his phone. That's basically all he did while everyone talked, he just kept his focus on his phone, smiling. Who could he possibly be texting that makes him smile like that, only i can do that.

"excited for the party?" Matthew asks me. "duh, me plus party equals awesome" i say. "you're so nerdy" he laughs. "Shawn, what game are you playing?" i asked. He didnt answer me, like he didnt hear me. "He's not playing a game, he's been texting someone but he wont tell us who" Matthew answers. "he's been texting a hottie" Taylor says. "he's not texting me" i joke. "you are a hottie, but he's texting a different hottie" Cameron said. "can everyone stop calling my girl a hottie?" Matthew asked. "Damn lana is a hottie" Vanessa teased. "i never really liked you" he said pointing at her. "babe chill" i laughed. "ok baby i will" Vanessa said causing me to laugh more.

Matthew rolled his eyes. "i love you, daddy" i whispered to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled a victory smile. "thats disturbing" Shawn mumbled. "oh so you're alive now?" i ask. "im pretty sure the last time i wasnt alive was when i wasnt born" he answered. "yea ok"

i rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair while everyone conversated.
What is his problem?

-
The girls and i went to Madison's house to hang out and get ready for the party.
"im excited that theres only 1 week of school left" Vanessa says. "not more than i" Hailey argued. "i forgot about your exciting summer plans to hoe around" Vanessa laughed. "you're just mad because im good enough to be a hoe" Hailey flipped her hair. "sometimes i wonder why i picked you two to be my friends" i said. "you love us"

We got to Vanessas house an hour early before the party since she is the host. We helped her make sure everything was put together and soon enough people started showing up.

There were so many people and the night wasnt anywhere near ending. I stayed close to Matthew, The Jacks, Madison, and Shawn.
Shawn was surprisingly not on his phone, instead he was socialing with a girl next to him. He was smiling like he was earlier when he was texting someone, maybe shes that someone.

I was too busy gulping down alcohol and playing around to even ask questions.
"baby you need to slooooow downn" Matthew slurred. He's more drunk than me and hes telling me to slow down? ha. "you hypocritical fucker" i joke. "that wasnt nice" he laughed. "im not nice", "i know you arent" he smirked and pulled me closer to him breathing on my neck. "you dirty boy" i laugh. "im not a boy, im a man" he states. "i know you are" i bite my lip. "okay we did not sign up to watch live porn" Jack G says. "yooooo bro G you and Madison are having a tongue war" i point out. "did you just call me 'bro G'?" he asked causing me to laugh.

Ever since Gilinsky and i met, we act like siblings toward each other. He calls me his little sister all of the time and i call him different things like "bro" or "G" and i never thought to put them together until now. Give me a full scholarship to Harvard.

"wow, im so damn smart" i said applauding myself. "you've had too many drinks" Madison laughs. "remember last time when both of you drank too much and made out" Matthew mentions. "that was so hot" i mocked what Taylor what have said.

I got one last gulp of alcohol before dragging Matthew to where people were dancing.
"Wanna make out?" i ask. "sorry but i have a girlfriend" Matthew answers. "im so much better though" i say. "no one is better than her, sorry loser" he shrugs. i laugh.
"i have to use the room to rest" i tell him. "what room?", "the room to rest with the big bowl in it"
"baby, thats called the restroom" he laughed. "ohhhhh", "im coming with you"

Matthew follows me to the restroom in the back.
Theres many people in the back, smoking, drinking, talking and laughing. I grab Matthews hand and slide past everyone.

"aye, Matt get over here!" a guy calls out. "in a minute!" Matthew calls back.
We get inside the restroom and close the door. I splash water in my face.

"you okay?" Matthew asks me. "im fine, just feeling kind of dizzy" i answer truthfully. "do you need to go home or to my place?" i shake my head. i didnt want to ruin hus fun and although i feel like this im having a lot of fun. I probably just drank too much but other than that im good.

I look up and smile and him and leave a kiss on his lips.
"you gonna introduce me to your friends out there?" i asks. "yeah so they can know you're mine" he smirks. i laugh and we kiss one more time before going back out.

"Damn Matthew, who's the pretty face?" one guy said. "this is my girl, lana" he introduced me. "these are some friends of Dylan's at college" he informed me.
The guy who i soon figured out name is Jayce introduced me to the other guys.
Most of them are sophomores in college.

"nice to meet you all" i smile. "mutual. oh and theres Damian, my new roommate, hes somewhere around here" Jayce says. He looks around for a bit and Damian catches his eye. "he's over there, Damian! over here!"

I look around for Damian and i dont see him. I look at Matthew and he shrugs.
"i got lost finding the kitchen" someone laughs. I look at him and i felt like i was going to pass out. This can't be real.

"J-Jackson?" i ask and he looks at me. "No, Damian. Do you know Jackson?" Damian answers. This dude standing right in front of me looks exactly like my older deceased brother. Although the last time i saw Jackson, he was 12, i could definetly tell this is how he would look when he was 22.

"whats going on?" Matthew asks. i just stand there in shock.
"how do you know Jackson?" Damian repeats. "um he's my brother" i answer. His eyes widen. "how do you know him?" i ask. "he's my twin brother" he answers this time leaving me in shock.

"Jackson doesnt have a twin" i said confused. "he does, im him" he says with a kind of annoyed tone. "i drank too much" i mumble. "do you know where i can find him? i need to see him again" he states. Again? I've never been so confused in my life.

I clear my throat and look at Matthew. "where can i find him?" Damian ask more demanding. "he's um dead" i say and his face loses its motivation. "sorry, i gotta go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how we feeling? ((((:
Sorry it took so long for me to update!! But its summer and ill be updating more🙂🙂🙂 I'll try to update again tonight or tomorrow!
Thanks for stucking around and giving feedback! the more feedback & votes the more i update! Thanks for reading loves ! 💓💓