Chapter twenty-six: perfect

Monday Morning. Everyone is getting dressed and ready for school. It's the last week of school and im excited, 5 more days and no school for 3 months.

i went to Kate's room to see if she was ready. Of course when i walked in she was all dressed up and taking selfies.
"ever hear of privacy?" she asked me. "well im in charge until mom gets back, if she does anyway. so i can do whatever" i say. "well since you are in charge, can i dye my hair blonde?" she asks. I think about it for a moment. "i think you should wait until after school friday, and i'll help you" i answer.

The only reason im letting her is because my mom never let her and she always wanted to do it. I think she deserves after everything she's been through. "thanks lana, i have an idea" she says. "what is it?", "how about we both dye our hair for the summer, and if you dont like it you can just dye it back" she suggest. "i'll have to think about that" i answer. She shrugs and i leave.

I get to school after taking Liane, Kate, and Ethan to their school. Since its the last week of school i only have 3 classes everyday.

"ew you brought books?" Matthew approached me at the lockers and i was holding 3 textbooks.
"im returning them since theres no more homework" i laughed. "oh, give them to me" i gave him my books and he put them on the ground. He then got up and pulled me close going for a kiss.

"babe, we're in public" i whisper. "let them enjoy the show" he smirked before connecting our lips.

Usually i hate when couples make out at school out in the open but its me and Matthew so i dont care if we do it, i know, hypocrite.

We kissed longer and Matthew started to bite my lip to mess with me. I did it back.
"okay we've let this go on too long" Vanessa said disguisted. Matthew and i didnt stop but i opened my eyes and looked at them and side smirked. "that means stop" Hailey says.

I lifted my index finger up and they followed it as i dropped it and put my hand up Matthew's shirt. "fine i'll be right back"...

Vanessa soon came back and looked at me and someone picked me up from behind and moved me away from Matthew. "dude" Matthew whined. "she paid me to do it" Shawn said pointing at Vanessa. i roll my eyes. "also i cant hang today" He adds. "why?" i asked.

As you might recall Shawn and i planned to hang out and talk monday after school, well today is monday.

"i have to help Isabella with her homework" he lies. "we have no homework, its the last week of school" i reminded him. "oh yeah, her cat is sick" he lies again. How is he going to help her sick cat anyway? "the only cat Isabella has is the one that every girl has" Vanessa says and laughs with Hailey. "whatever Shawn, do what you want" i tell him and walk back over to Matthew who was now holding my books. "i'll walk you" he says and i nod.

Matthew walks me to class which is all the way outside in the portables. "you okay?" he asks me. "im great" i fake smile. Matthew stops and i do too and look at him. "baby, listen. You know Shawn hasnt dated in a while and now that he is he doesnt want to mess it up. She makes him happy so of course for the first couple of weeks they date he is going to be around her more and go places with her. Dont take it to heart, soon he'll be right back hanging with all of us again." he explains. "ugh you're right" i sigh. "So i'll give you all of my attention and more, we can have a private party" he says.

"i would very much like that" i smile. "good, i'll be over after my 4th class", "i only have 3 classes today so im going to be bored for a whole hour and a half" i whine. "go to starbucks or something you baby" he laughs.

We walk in to my class and i sit in the back. "bye beautiful, text me if you can" Matthew tells me. I smile and nod and he leaves. "i was helping her with her books" He tells my teacher and leaves. "you cant carry your own books?" The guy in front of me, Grant asks. "you cant mind your own business?" i asked. "sorry my queen" he jokes.
-
After 3rd period i went straight to starbucks. i have 90 minutes to kill and i have no idea what im going to do. My friends are either unavailable or at school.

When i got my starbucks i just went home and decided to watch american dad. I literally have nothing else to watch since i already finished The Flash, Jane the Virgin, Twd, Pll, Young & Hungry, Baby daddy, etc.

iMessage : Matthew (private)
lana //- you're my forever boyy
wanna give you my heart
i be crushin on you babyyyy
i just cant stop cause
he makes me dance
i just took lyrics out of 2 songs and just put them in the stupidest order
you're my moonlight 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Matthew //- how bored are you?
lana //- sooooo bored daddy
Matthew //- 😏 what are you doing?
lana //- thinkin' bout you 😍 (fav song hahh)
Matthew //- aw baby same
lana //- how's school?
Matthew //- pretty fun, playing monopoly
lana //- you better be winning
Matthew //- i am baby, send me a pic
lana //- of what 😉
Matthew //- of you beautiful
lana //- 1 image attached

iMessage : Matthew (private)lana //- you're my forever boyywanna give you my hearti be crushin on you babyyyyi just cant stop causehe makes me dancei just took lyrics out of 2 songs and just put them in the stupidest orderyou're my moonlight 💓💓�...

Matthew //- so perfect 😍
lana //- all yours
Matthew //- CLASS IS OVER IM COMING
lana //- be safe on the road, i love youuuuuu
Matthew //- i love youuuuuuuu
-
The doorbell rang and i ran downstairs to open it hoping it was Matthew. It was Damian.
"hi lana" he says. i smile and give him a small hug. "hey, everything okay?" i ask. "yeah i was just checking out the place, hope you dont mind Dylan giving me the address", "not at all, did you want to come in?", "no thanks, i have to go to an interview for a job"

I nod. "well see you soon little sis".
I smile and he leaves.

The doorbell rings again and i answer it and am tackled with a hug from Matthew. "i just saw you like 2 hours ago" i say. "well arent you the one who was 'thinking about me'?" he mocks me.
"shut up and love me"
--------------------------------------------------
Okay so im gonna let you guys know something, give you a hint to where the story is leading: Damian knows where they live now. THATS IT.

Confusing now but just keep that in mind 😉.
Also #Shana shippers, be looking out!

Thanks for reading guys ! Vote/Comment thoughts, opinions, questions, or whatever💓

Next few chapters already written 😛

I update when i get votes & comments just lettin ya know(((: