Chapter thirty-two: idc

*Weeks later*
-------------------

Now that it's over, i just wanna break your heart right back, right back.

It's normal for a broken hearted girl to want revenge right? Not anything extreme, just like make him cry or something, like i was did that first week.
Now, i don't have enough strength to cry over him anymore. He isn't even thinking about me.

Healing was hard enough for me without him showing off his new girlfriend on snapchat and Instagram. Fucking torture.

But then again, i don't care about it anymore.

"Honestly, your brother is so hot" Vanessa says, being lazy as always, on my bed eating. "Ethan is underaged" i tell her. "Not him, Damian!"

Speaking of Damian, i finally told Ethan, Kate, and Liane about him. They were really shocked and it was hard explaining to Liane about Jackson but they understood.

They were mad for a while, like i was, but then they got over it. They met him and they all got along so well.

"My best friend and my brother.. um no" i say. "fine, then can i have Avan?" she smirks. "you're the devil's spawn", she laughs and shakes her head. "well you're playing hard to get, i'm surprised he's still trying, you constantly curve him"

I shrug. "well i wasn't ready to move on yet", "are you ready now, then?" she questions and i think about it. "not to anything serious" i shrug. "great!" she shrieks and does something on my phone.

She's crazy sometimes. She puts my phone down and the text tone goes off. I get my phone and see a text from Avan.

iMessage: Avan (private)
Avan //- tonight? 😏

i look at the previous messages. lets get together, maybe hook up, who knows? 😉 SENT FROM ME. Correction: sent from Vanessa.

"i'm not hooking up with him" i tell her. "maybe it's what you need" she suggest. "i need to hookup with someone i've only just met a couple of weeks ago?" i ask/yell. "nothing more you need than that. A really good climax can get your mind off of things" she winks and i look at her in disgust.

She was being totally serious too. "do you not remember that before Matthew i was a virgin, i've only ever been with Matthew" i explain. "you're so inexperienced", i shake my head.

"well then hook up with someone you do know" she wiggles her eyebrows. Why does she want me to hookup with someone so bad? "um who?"

I receive a look from her. "we have like 10+ friends that are hot i guess, they all definitely want to hook up with you. Especially Cameron and Shawn and..." i stop her mid sentence.

"that's so weird! Also Shawn has a girlfriend", she smirks. "so you want to get with Shawn?", Why does she know how to twist words so good!

I huff, knowing i wasn't going to win this conversation. "i'll just text Avan"

iMessage: Avan (private)
lana //- that wasn't me, it was my friend
Avan //- oh i thought you were drunk or something, i was going to mess with you
lana //- no 😂 she thinks i "need a really good climax"
Avan //- to get your mind off of your ex/move on?
lana //- yeah, is it that obvious?
Avan //- yeah probably because i'm going through the same
lana //- aw sorry
Avan //- no worries, did you still maybe want to hang out later? i wont try anything, promise.
lana //- yeah lets meet
Avan //- great! send your address i'll pick you up around 8?
lana //- sounds good! address: ******************
Avan //- see you tonight
-
Vanessa was stalking our messages the entire time. "you're so lucky! he's so hot" she whines. "you're with a hot guy like almost all of the time!" i laugh.

She flips her hair playfully. "now lets go shopping for your date tonight" she says jumping up. The two things that get Vanessa put of bed would be food and shopping.

We get dressed and drive to the mall. It's only fifteen minutes away. We get out and start walking around and going through stores to find something.

Vanessa already bought a dress, 2 pairs of jeans and some shirts and i only had some jewelry and a top from forever 21.

"Urban outfitters will definitely have what you need" She says putting her arm around my shoulder. "Justin Bieber merch?!" i yell. She scoffs. (shoutout to my baby JB, your merch poppin boo❤️)

While my eyes just casually scan over the different "classy" wear, Vanessa is looking at everyone one that catches her attention. She checks out every detail.

"are you just going to stand there lost? you're the fashion designer, you should be into this" She says, looking between me and the clothes. "i am, i just cant stop thinking" i answer truthfully. "i know it's hard to get over this break up and harder to move on, but trust me, you waiting to do this any longer will make it harder and make your life miserable. He's out there showing off his girls, going out, having fun. You deserve to do that"

Vanessa made her point and most of the time i take her advice anyways. One date wouldn't hurt, if anything hopefully it'll make me feel better.

"so how about this" Vanessa holds up a dark green oversized but classy looking "sweater". It was sort of my style.

"that's great but with what bottoms?" i ask and she laughs. "babe, you dont wear bottoms with these" she says. "then what do i wear?"
...
After buying that and some black strapped heels, we ended up in Victoria's secret. The store itself is my favorite but i find it kind of weird and disturbing when im here shopping for undergarments and there is a bunch of boys and men. Especially the boys because they are so confused and they stare at you to get some knowledge about where the hell they are.

"so why are we here?" i ask Vanessa. "we're getting you some really sexy undergarments" she wiggles her eyebrows. I shake my head. "come on! with what you're wearing tonight you kind of have to.."

I raised my eyebrows at her. Was this her plan all along?

"Avan doesn't have to see it, it's just for the outfit i promise" she says and i sigh, giving in.

"he'll probably be too busy looking past them anyway" she mumbles.

What a dirty tale.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Soooooo im most likely not gonna write about the date lol, but you'll see how it went, just not details or anything like that

Soooooo im most likely not gonna write about the date lol, but you'll see how it went, just not details or anything like that.
This was more a filler chapter so stick around! Thanks for reading!

I'm gonna have a lot of chapters written since i'm quarantined for the next 10-21 days cause im very very sick yay🙂
School is coming 👿🙄