Chapter thirty-six: fuckboy

School is starting soon. For the past 11 years when i even thought about school i would get so mad, i hated it. The teachers, the homework, the work, all of it. The highlight of school is being able to be with your friends, thats about it.

This year is different, i'm actually pretty excited because it's my senior year. My last year before college.

I look at my phone to see that the group chat was lit like always but i didn't have any missed messages or calls from Shawn.

I get up and shower and brush my teeth and hair. I throw on some ripped jeans with a maroon shirt and put on my white and gold adidas.

After today everyone comes back home, i want a little free time before i have to start putting my attention back on them and get them ready for school. I'm basically their guardian since my mom can't play that part because of her stupid actions.

Since today is one of my free times, i want to spend it with someone who gives me that sense of freedom and keeps me happy all day; Shawn.

I put my hair in a ponytail and grab my things and make my way downstairs.

The house was quiet although there was someone occupying the kitchen. It was the fiancé.

For the past almost two weeks i try my best to avoid him and the devil who gave birth to me.
"hey there" he says. "just because you're marrying that physcopath doesnt mean we have to acknowledge one another" i say in the nicest way possible. "its not like i have a choice" he mumbles. "what?" i ask.

He shakes his head. I really don't care enough to ask again so i just walk out and drive to Shawn's house.

When i rang the doorbell Shawn's little sister, Aaliyah, answered a few moments later.
We greet each other and she tells me Shawn is in his room. Her friends were in the living room and they were all watching a movie but mostly on their phones.

I smiled at them when i walked past. I heard one girl ask Aaliyah "is that Shawn's girlfriend?",
"No but he's basically been in love with her forever" Aaliyah responds.

The thought makes me smile but everyone has always said Shawn's been "in love" with me. He's never told me but he's never denied it but i think it's all just a joke they share.

I entered Shawn's room, he was sleeping. He still had his clothes on so he probably passed out. He's usually up earlier so he must've been up most of the night doing something.

The child side took over me and i jumped on him. It didnt faze him, he barely moved with a groan.
"wake up!" i yell. "5 more minutes" he shushes me. "i'll give you 2 minutes"

I move to where im lying next to him, my head facing him but his turned the other direction. "Are you staring at the back of my head?" he asks. "no" i laugh.

He gets up and looks at me before going to his bathroom. A few moments later he walks back out. "Are you done freshening up?" i ask in a mocking tone since he doesn't even greet me properly. "oh did you want me to show you some affection?" he teases. "no you dick" i say. "what did you just call me?" he questions but he already knows what i called him.

"a dick", "i have one, if you want to see it" syntax followed by a perfect grin. "fuckboy"

Shawn laughs at my comment. "i am not a fuckboy" he continues to laugh. "you are" i argue. "i'm not and to prove it, i'm going to take you to a pool party filled with them and you will be able to tell the difference" he says.

I raise my eyebrow. "a fuckboy party?"
-

After about two hours, Shawn is done getting ready and makes us lunch.

"i swear lana, if you get crumbs everywhere, you're going to be begging me for mercy" he warns me as we get in his car and i crunch on my chips.

His face was priceless, i just had to laugh.
"already making sex jokes and we aren't even there yet?" i ask. He thinks about it and smirks. "no pun intended"

The way there wasn't a long drive at all. Finding a parking space in this neighborhood was like finding a parking space at the mall: its almost impossible. There were so many cars, people were everywhere, even in the front of the house. Girls were running around in bikinis, talking to guys and making out with others.

Most of the guys had a beer in their hand, checking out the girls, and making out.

Shawn and i get out of the car and head toward the house.
"these are college kids you know" he informs me. "i think i can tell" i say looking around. He grabs my hand and i dont hesitate to intwine them.

We go to the back where the huge pool was, there were many people in it but the pool itself is so big that there was still room almost everywhere in there.

"So how do you know these people?" i ask. "Isabella's sister always dragged her along to these things and when we were together she would drag me along" he explains. "oh" was all i said. "by the way i hope you dont think Isabella and i broke up because we kissed, we broke up because she is in love with her ex"

I nod at the information. "her loss" , Shawn gives me a quick smile before a guy interrupts us.
"hey! this is a pool party, baby" he tells me. "i didnt bring a suit, sorry" i tell him. "Shawn, you know what we do to girls who dont get the theme"

They look at each other and then me. I look at Shawn for information. "you might want to take your shoes and shirt off" he tells me. "what? why?" i ask. "trust me" with those words i did so. This isnt going to be good.

The guy then swoops me up and head closer to the pool. "College rules!" he yells before tossing me in the water.

I come up to the surface and hear everyone screaming and chanting.

"Need some help?" Shawn asks holding his hand out with a huge smile. I take it and get out of the water. "dick", he laughs.

I laugh a little too and get my things, good thing i left my phone in Shawn's car.
"so was that fun or was that fun?", i think about it.

"Not only are you a fuckboy but you're a dick too" i say with a sarcastic smile.
"im not a fuckboy", "oh yeah? prove it"

"go on a date with me"

-----------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I GOT 10k+ READS TYSM IM SO HAPPY I CANT EXPLAIN 😭💖 TYSM

So the next chapter might catch you off guard, and im excited hahahahah. Vote & comment for the next chapter, you're gonna wanna read this 😛

& i have a question, do you guys like reading the group messages or nah?