Chapter twenty-eight: unknown

"does that hurt?" i ask Matthew. I dab a cold towel on his back, i scratched him up pretty good, its still red from yesterday. "seriously, im fine, you should be getting ready for your day with Shawn" he laughs. "fine, do you want me to take you home?" i ask. "no, i actually have to leave right now to help my mom" he says.
"fine" i sigh. i get up and he gets up too. "i'll miss you" i whine. He smiles and hugs me. "see you later my baby tiger" he jokes while laughing. "you're a dick", "you want my dick?" he smirks. "another day" i laugh, i kiss his cheek and he leaves.

I get ready, not forgetting to straighten my hair. I still find it strange that my hair is a different color but i like it, i look different.
When im finished i text Shawn and check my other messages.

iMessage : Shawn (private)
lana //- where are we meeting at?
Shawn //- your favorite bowling place 😜
lana //- REALLY?! yayyayay, see ya there
Shawn //- dont take forever!
lana //- ok dad 🙄
Shawn //- haha
-
Matthew (private)
Matthew //- how's my pretty gal?
lana //- great, how's my beautiful boy? (the Flash af)
Matthew //- we're just thinking about you

iMessage : Shawn (private)lana //- where are we meeting at?Shawn //- your favorite bowling place 😜lana //- REALLY?! yayyayay, see ya thereShawn //- dont take forever!lana //- ok dad 🙄Shawn //- haha-Matthew (private)Matthew //- how's my pretty ga...

lana //- aw my babies 😍
1 image attached, thinking about you guys too

Matthew //- you just get cuter everydaylana //- you too baby, ttyl i love you bothMatthew //- we love you more-After i respond to my other text i head to the bowling alley that's my favorite place in the world

lana //- you too baby, ttyl i love you both
Matthew //- we love you more
-
After i respond to my other text i head to the bowling alley that's my favorite place in the world. I love this bowling alley so much because it's where the guys and i had our first hang out and it was the best/funniest thing ever, i will never forget.

Arriving at the bowling alley, i get out and go to the front desk.
"hey, his can i help you?" the guy behind the counter asks me when i approach him. "hi, im meeting my friend here i dont know if he already got an alley his name is Shawn Mendes" i say. The guy tupes something on the computer. "yeah, its alley 7, he hasnt checked in yet but you can wait there and i'll bring your shoes". i tell him my shoe size and go to wait at alley 7 after thanking him.

About 5 minutes later the guy brings my shoes. "can i get you anything while you wait?" he asks. "no, thank you" he nods and leaves.
I check my phone and have no text from Shawn. He's probably in traffic or something.

"Hey you" Shawn says sitting across from me. "hey sorry i didnt know we were meeting an hour later than we planned" i stated. "sorry dont be mad" he pleads. "fine, ready for a round?" i ask. "well..." he starts but is cut off. "hi lana" Isabella sits next to Shawn and greets me. "hi..." i fake smile. Why is she here?

Shawn clears his throat. "I invited Isabella when she stopped by this morning" he explains. "would have been nice to know ahead of time" i mumble. "hope you dont mind" Isabella smiles. "she doesnt" Shawn answers for me. "okay then i guess i dont" i say. It gets quiet for a while. "well we're here" i say clearing the air. Isabella's not a bad person so i'll make the best of her presence.

We all enter our names and start to play.
By the 8th round i was still winning, its a talent.

I smile as i get a strike and sit back down. Isabella goes next and knocks down 6 pins and then 3.
"You'll get it next time" Shawn reassured her. "i suck at this game" she says. "you dont, you're just not good" he says. "ass" she jokes and they laugh. he gets up and winks at her beforw having his go.

She looks at me and smiles and i fake smile back.
He gets a strike and sits back down. "im the champion" he chants. Yet im beating his ass. "dont kill my victory moment" he tells me. Oh i guess i said that out loud. "you're my victory" Isabella tells him. He smiles and they start kissing. HOW CHEESY.

I roll my eyes and get up and bowl. I get a spare this time but thats okay. I sit back down and they are still devouring each other's faces.

"it's your turn" i say to Isabella. She doesnt hear me, either that or they ignore me.
I get my phone and look through my messages to kill time.
-
Text message: Unknown (private)

Unknown //- enjoy your time with those around you. It won't last long. 😈
lana //- who is this?
Unknown //- the person who's going to ruin your life.
lana //- don't threaten me, bitch
Unknown //- Clock is ticking. You have a few weeks.
lana //- For what?
Unknown //- to be the grateful bitch you're suppose to be
lana //- you sound like my mom & dad 😂
Unknown //- this isnt a game. speaking of games, how's bowling?
lana //- couldnt be better, leave me alone
Unknown //- i imagine it's not going great. Shawn's giving all his attention to his girlfriend. i mean she is hotter
lana //- ok bye
Unknown //- this wont be the last you hear from me.
-

Why do the stupid and irrelevant people always have to come at me with some dumb shit? Was i suppose to be scared of that "threat"? They obviously dont know who the fuck i am.

A buzzer sounded meaning our game expired. I still had two more rounds to beat their asses damn it.
"i guess we lost track of time" Isabella laughed. "yeah well its been fun, i have to go" i said. "do you want to go to starbucks or something first?" Shawn suggested. "No i really have to go but thanks for today"

I returned the shoes to the guy and gathered my stuff and left. I decided to go to Damian and Jayce's place to check up on Damian.

When i got there, it was just like before. Many guys watching tv while laughing, drinking, and some smoking.
The door was just open so anyone could just walk in.

"is this another party?" i asks the drunk guys on the couch. "its Jordan's birthday" a guy says. Ah, Jordan. "hey, back for more?" Jordan says coming up behind me. "nope but happy birthday" i tell him. "thanks, Dam's in the back" he points to a room. I thank him and go.

The door is closed so i knock not wanting to be rude or interrupt something. "come in!"

i probably shouldn't have went in.

----------------------------------------------
IM ON A ROLL WITH UPDATING YAY. Im so happy cause i just finished my chemistry summer assignment now i only have Math and English😜
Thanks for reading & some of you thanks for being active!!!! 💓💓💓💓

SO TODAY's JULY 7
Meaning two things!
1) ITS MY BABY MATTHEWS BDAY
2) MY FUCKING BABY IS 19 WTF

Killllll me. omg so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA. dude my love for him is so unconditional i cantt. Im so proud of him like when he wants to do something, he goes for him and he inspires all of us💓he keeps a constant smile on my face, his tweets are my motivation. Im so happy to see him so happy and his movie is so perfect, he's a perfect actor ❤️😩 My books are most of the time about him because he's just so great and i started loving this guy on vine just getting 5k followers. He's come so far and i really hope i can meet him one day ❤️

Tbh Him and Justin Bieber are like the only two people i havent met AGH 😭😭