Chapter 5 - Different Rooms

I could feel my self getting angry as I clenched my fists. I wasn't angry at them. I was angry at the fact that Nathan just completely forgot to tell me I would be living with even more strangers. I was already annoyed that I had to stay with him but now there were four more people I had to live with, that I didn't even know.

"Why didn't you tell me you lived with your band mates?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry I completely forgot, I just..." He sighed. "It's gonna take a while for me to get used the fact that you can't remember and I thought you knew about living with the boys."

"Well you thought wrong." I said as I got out of the car slamming the door behind me.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me as they picked me up and spun me around before they gently placed me back down. I turned around to see a really tall guy with light curly brown hair and abit of a beard. He had the most magnificent blue eyes I'd ever seen. His eyes were full of happiness but that started to change to sadness as he saw that I was angry.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I started to get more frustrated.

"I was just happy to see you and that you're okay." He said as he looked down at his feet. I was about to say something until I heard Nathan speak.

"Guys, can I talk to you?" Nathan said from the other side of the car. All the boys slowly dragged their feet over to Nathan. Considering how angry I was at them I didn't really want to be there so I decided to go and check out the house to see if I could remember it.

Nathan's P.O.V -

I waited for the guys to walk over to me. I could see that Amelia had already decided to go check out the house so I let her. 

"Do you not remember what I told you on the phone?" I asked them as they finally got to me.

"I'm sorry, we forgot." Tom said

"It's okay." I told them. "I really don't think she's too happy with being here so we should just kinda leave her to try and get herself back into her normal routine on her own and if she wants our help she can ask." 

They all nodded their heads in agreement. After our little discusion we all made our way back into the house. I walked through the front door and went to look for Amelia. I found her in the front room admiring the collection of pictures on the mantle place above the fire. She had one of me and her in her hand.

"That was our first date." I said as I stood behind her. She must not have know I was there because she jumped as I spoke. She then turned around to face me but she was still looking at the picture in her hand. She then let out a sigh, like she was fed up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's just, I want to be able to remember. I don't like being told what something was when I was there myself to witness it." She replied sounding upset.

"What do you mean?" 

"Like this." She said as she pointed to the picture. "I should be able to remember this, you shouldn't have had to tell me that this was our first date." 

"I'm sure you'll start to remember soon." I said as I took the picture out of her hand and placed in back on the mantle. 

"Come on." I said taking her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked looking confused.

"To our room." I said with a smile.

Amelia's P.O.V -

"Come on." He said as he took my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked feeling abit confused.

"To our room." He replied as he smiled.

Great. Another thing that I wouldn't be able to remember that he would have to tell me about. He took me up the stairs and to the end of the hallway. We stopped infront of the last door on the left. He turned and looked at me.

"Aren't you gonna open it?" I asked him.

"No." He replied.

"Why not?"

"Because you are." He said smiling. 

I walked up to the door and took a breath before raising my hand to the handle. I pushed the handle down and slowly opened the door. I took one small step into the room and looked around. Straight in front of me was the window and to my right there were various different warbrobes and sets of drawers lined up against the wall. To my left there was a huge king size bed which had two small dressers with a lamp placed on each of the dressers at both sides of the bed. The walls were gray apart from one which had a scene of New York on it. The carpet was black and was covered in clothes which I assumed were Nathan's considering I hadn't been here lately.

I have to admit the room was impressive and I was feeling pretty excited until it hit me. I couldn't remember any of it and as the thought came to my mind the small amount of excitement I had just felt, soon turned back into anger. 

"Well." Nathan said.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you remember it?" He asked.

I looked to the floor and let out a sigh. "No." I said under my breath.

"It's okay, it's probably gonna take a while for you to remember and that's fine, no one is rushing you." He said as he placed his hand on my back trying to comfort me. I flnched as he placed his hand on me. I knew he was supposed to be my boyfriend but it was weird to me because I couldn't remember him and then that's when I realised I would have to share a bed with a complete stranger which I wasn't willing to do.

"Nathan?"

"What's up?" 

"This is all abit much for me to take in at once and I because I don't remember you it just seems abit weird for me to share a bed with you so soon, so I was just wondering. Is there maybe a guest room I could stay in for a while?" As soon as I said it I could see the hurt in his eyes. I felt abit guilty after I said it but I really didn't want to share a bed with someone I didn't know.

"Yeah, it's that one there." He pointed to the door which was opposite his and then walked over to the bed sitting himself down and the placing his head in his hands.. I could tell that he was upset so I just left and went into the guest room. It was the same as Nathan's just different colours and flipped considering it was on the other side of the corridoor. I looked at the clock which was on the dresser at the side of the bed. "10:30" I knew it was kind of early but I'd had a long day and decided to call it a night.