Chapter 7 - Familiar Surroundings

Amelia's P.O.V -

I woke up the next morning feeling really confused. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around the room. Where the hell was I? And then I remembered I ended up getting into Nathan's bed, well our bed but ya'know. I must've escaped his arms in my sleep because I was now on the other side of the bed. I turned over to see Nathan still sleeping. 

He looked so cute when he slept. His mouth slightly open as he let out a few little snores every now and then. I really wanted to remember Nathan and the rest of the boys. It seemed that before I lost my memory they were my only family since my mum died and my father left and I didn't have any siblings. But I didn't know what would help me remember them. Maybe spending a day with the guys would maybe spark something in my brain to help my memories come back.

It took me a while to realise I was now actually staring at Nathan while he slept and I couldn't stop myself. His face was just so perfect. I then realised why I must've started going out with him after being his friend for so long before we started dating. He was such a great guy and even though I've apparentely known him all my life, it feels like I've only known him a day because of my memory loss. I had to admit I was starting to like him.

I know that probably sounds weird because he's my boyfriend but I can't remember anything which means I don't actually remember having feelings for him. If I really was his girlfriend before this happened I'm sure it won't take long for me to fall in love with him all over again. I could tell he loved me by the way he acted around me.He was even gonna try and help me remember even though he knew it would probably take a long time. But he didn't care. He just wanted me back. I wanted me back too. 

I noticed his eyelids slowly opening revealing his perfect eyes which lit up with happiness as he turned to see me. 

"Morning beautiful." He smiled, making me blush.

"Morning." I replied. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. He then wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into his chest, giving me butterflies. I continued to blush as he placed his hand on my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb. He's probably done this a thousand times before but it felt new to me and I really liked it. This was just any other morning to him, like a routine. 

"We have a studio day today." He said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well basically, me, you and the rest of the boys go to the recording studio to write and record some new songs." He replied. It sounded like a perfect way for me to get to know the boys and Nathan again and I couldn't wait. I soon realised that I hadn't had time to shower yesterday so I thought I would today before we left. But I didn't even know where the bathroom was.

"Nathan?" I said as I looked up at him, unable to stop myself from looking into his eyes.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Well I was gonna get a shower before we go but then I realied I don't actually know where the bathroom is." I said, feeling kind of stupid. He laughed a little before sitting up and getting out of the bed. 

"Come on, I'll show you." He said as he held his hand out for me to take it. I slowly sat up and grabbed his hand as I got out of the bed. He lead me out of his room and to the opposite end of the hallway. He stopped infront of a door which was two doors away from the end on the hallway on the left. 

"This our bathroom." He smiled as he opened to door. Did he just say 'our' bathroom? Did we really have a bathroom just for the two of us? I was interupted from my thoughts as he pulled me inside. I looked around. It was huge, like ridiculously big. It even had two showers. I heard Nathan laughing and then realised he was laughing at me as my jaw dropped in awe. 

"You can find everything you'll need in there." He said as he pointed towards towards a rather large cupboard. 

"Thanks." I said before he left. I watched as Nathan closed the door behind him on the way out. I made my way over to the cupboard to get out everything I needed and went to get in the shower. I really appreaciated that Nathan was helping me. I even felt like I was becoming more familiar with everything so hopefully it would help me remember the more I got to know my surroundings.

Nathan's P.O.V.

"You can find everything you'll need in there." I said as I pointed towards the storage cupboard.

"Thanks." She said before I left, closing the door behind me.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see the rest of the boys were already up.

"Morning." I said as I made my way over to the kettle to make a cuppa.

"Morning." They said in unison.

"So, how was Amelia's first night back?" Tom asked. I sat at the breakfast bar after making my cuppa and the boys sat with me waiting for my reply.

"Well at first she said she didn't want to stay in the same bed as me because it be weird considering she didn't remember me so she went to sleep in the spare room." I replied.

"Then what happened?" Max asked.

"Well I couldn't sleep so I came down to get a drink and not long after Amelia came down for the same reason. I got her a drink and she asked me why I couldn't sleep." I told them.

"What did you tell her?" Siva said.

"I told her I couldn't sleep because she wasn't with me and then left to go back to bed." I said smiling.

"What's to smile about that?" Jay asked sounding confused.

"Well about fifteen minutes after I went up I heard the bedroom door open and Amelia came in. She told me she didn't want to sleep on her own and asked if she could sleep with me, I obviously said yes and she got in and slept on my chest just like old times." I smiled again. "I think we're slowly getting Amelia back."

"Well we need her soon because it's studio day and we need some new songs." Max said as he placed his plate in the sink.

"I know, I've already told her about it and I think she was excited which has gotta mean something good right?"  I asked not really expecting an answer. I couldn't wait to get to the studio maybe this would help her remember.