Chapter 14 - What Now?

Nathan's P.O.V.

I was sat, talking with Max and Tom at the end of my bed when Amelia opened the door. We all looked up towards her.

"I remember! I remember what happened that night!" She said, sounding excited. I couldn't believe she actually remembered but did she still belive Jay's lie about me and Amy. I wanted to know. I got up from the bed and walked over to her. I placed my hand under her chin making her look into my eyes.

"Who do you belive now, me or Jay?" I asked. I was expecting a simple reply but instead she leaned towards me, pressing her lips against mine. I placed my arms around her waist and felt hers go around my neck. I wasted no time and kissed her back. I made sure it was passionate so she knew  I loved her and that I would never hurt her on purpose. I have to admit this was one of the best kisses of my life. She pulled away and pressed her forehead against mine. I smiled.

"Who do you think I believe?" She smiled back.

I pulled her into a hug and held her tight. I was so happy that I could finally tell her what had happened. I was even more happy that she decided to stay and not try and run away again. There was just one problem now. Jay.

"We'll leave you two alone." Tom winked at me as he and Max left the room, closing the door behind them. I shook my head at him and heard Amelia laugh at me.  I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed. I laid down and she laid next to me. I took her hand and began playing with her fingers.

"What now?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"Well there's no way we're staying here with Jay, I can't trust him after this." I replied.

"So what do you think we should do?" She asked. I looked up at her and smiled.

"What?" She smiled back.

"What if it was just us two?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" She sounded confused.

"I'm talking about moving into our own place, just me and you." I smiled. Her face lit up at the idea.

"Really?" She asked, sounding excited.

"Yes really, we could move into our own apartment." I replied.

"I would love to." She smiled as she leaned in and kissed me.

Amelia's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe he'd really just asked me to move in with him, I mean I already lived with him but it would just be us two. There would be no more mess, arguments over the T.V and let's face it, it would probably smell better. 

"Really?" I asked, just to make sure he was actually serious.

"Yes really, we could move into our own apartment." He replied. I got butterflies at the thought.

"I would love to." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

He pulled me onto him so I was sat straddling his waist. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his shoulders before leaning down and kissing him. I suddenly felt myself being laid on the bed as Nathan turned us so he was on top of me. He leaned down and kissed my neck while my hands began to roam his chest. I found the bottom of his shirt and began tugging at it. He got the hint and pulled away to take off his shirt and threw it across the room. While he took off his shirt I did the same.

He smiled as he realised and leaned back down and continued to kiss my neck. He began to nibble at my neck which I knew would definitely leave a love bite but I didn't mind. I run my hands down his back and came to the top of his pants and began to slowly push them down. His hands soon started to slide down my sides until they appeared at the top of my shorts and he too began to push them off. It wasn't long until our underwear was on the floor too. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my legs and placed them aorund his waist. He looked into my eyes awaiting my approval and I nodded. He slowly slid himself into me giving me to adjust before beginning to thrust, still slowly. I began to dig my nails into his back as the pleasure built inside me. I heard him moan as I dug them into him. I moaned his name as he began to pick up the speed. I arched into him and felt his bare chest against mine. He leaned down and kissed me passionatley whilst keeping a steady pace. It wasn't long until he pulled away from the kiss as we both let out one last moan.

He pulled away and laid next to me as we both began to catch our breath. I moved over to him and laid my head on his chest. He began to trace patterns on my back with his fingers, sending shivers down my spine. I looked up to see he was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied before leaning up and kissing him gently.

I pulled away and bit my lip. I then laid my head back on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist holding me closer to him. I began to smile as I soon heard his little snores, meaning he'd obviously fallen asleep. I looked up to see he had the bottom of his eyes open as he always did. He was incredibly cute when he slept. Not that he wasn't cute anyway. 

I couldn't sleep so I stayed awake and thought about the night of the accident since I could finally remember it. I couldn't believe Jay lied to me make me mad at Nathan. Why would someone do that to their best friend? I also couldn't believe I didn't realise he liked me. I was so oblivious. To me he was always my best friend. Well ex-best friend now. I couldn't wait to get away from him and for me and Nath to move into our own place. 

It would just be the two of us and I wouldn't have to worry about the other boys. We would be able to do anything we wanted. I smiled at the thought. I was too excited. 

A/N: Hey Guys ^.^ I really hope you enjoyed this update because I'm not going to be able to update it until Saturday 24th because I'm going on holiday and there's no WiFi :( But don't worry I'll try and update on either the Saturday or Sunday when I get back. I hope this will have left you with enough feels for the week so when I do get back you'll be ready for another chapter...

While I'm rambling on I would just like to thank you all for 1000 reads! And over 100 votes! It means alot and I really can't than you all enough ^.^

Anyway, don't forget to vote! And I'll see you guys when I get back! 

Love Chloe :)xx