Chapter 25 - Telling The Boys

"When should we tell the boys?" He asked, still holding me tightly.

"When ever you want." I told him, still inhaling his aftershave. I couldn't help it. He smelled so damn good.

"How about now?" He asked as he pulled away to see my face.

"Let's do it." I beamed. He took my hand and the heat radiated off his skin. He began to pull me along, out of the bathroom when I remembered.

"Wait." I tugged his hand back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"What about your Mum?"

Nathan's P.O.V.

Shit. I had completely forgotten about my Mum. I had absolutely no idea how she would react, what she would say, or what she would think. She'd probably be ashamed of me. She would see me as one of those typical young idiots that get their girlfriends knocked up and then the rest of their future is fucked. But we wouldn't be like that. I knew we wouldn't. I would just have to convince her that I was capable of looking after a child.

"I guess we'll just have to tell her." I beamed, holding my head high.

"But she's mad at us. We haven't spoken to her for 6 weeks!" Amelia protested.

"And this is gonna be my reason to start talking to her again and hopefully she'll forgive us and decide to let us be a part of the family again. Who knows, she might even want to help us out." I grinned. Amelia raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Why the sudden optimism about seeing your Mum? If I had asked you if you wanted to talk to your Mum yesterday, you would've said no."

I wanted to prove to her I could be responsible.

"Just because I have confidence she'll forgive us."

That was a lie. More like I hoped she would forgive us.

"So we are gonna tell her?" She questioned. I nodded in reply.

"When?" She asked.

"Let's just get out of this nasty bathroom and tell the boys first, then we can worry about telling her." I laughed as did Amelia.

I took hold of Amelia's hand again as I led her out of the bathroom and back to the studio. I couldn't help but think about how soft her  tanned skin was as I rubbed my thumb over the back of her hand. I was so nervous about telling the guys, I had no idea how they would react. Especially Jay. I mean, it was still pretty obvious he liked Amelia, but that was just hard lines because she was my girl and always would be. I loved her.

Amelia's P.O.V.

My heart pounded as me and Nath walked back to the studio. I think Nath was just as nervous as me. He kind of soothed me a bit as he rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand but it didn't really work. The butterflies in my stomach were out of control. The closer we got to the studio room the more nervous I became. I felt like they were gonna judge me. See me as some stupid slut. And then there was Jay. What the hell would he say? I guess there was only one way to find out.

Nathan slowed down a bit as he walked towards the door. He stopped to inhale deeply before his free hand reached out for the bronze door handle. His hand wrapped around it as he pushed it slightly. The door opened slowly to reveal a worried looking Tom, confused Max and Siva and the slut, sorry, I mean, Lily.

"Amelia, are you okay?" I was suddenly overwhelmed as Tom's long arms enveloped me. "All I saw was you running out and then Nathan going after you." He continued to speak as he pulled away from the embrace.