Chapter 10 - My Day With Jay

Amelia's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning wondering where I was. Then I remembered. I felt Nathan's arm around my waist holding me close to him. I rolled over so I was facing him. I watched him as he slept. His eyes slightly open as usual and he was letting out his little snores. I leaned up and kissed his nose to wake him up. I then laid my head on his chest. He began rubbing his eyes as he woke up.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled.

"Morning." I laughed a little.

"Last night was fun." He smiled, making me blush.

"I guess it was" I chuckled.

"So why'd you change your mind?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Well, we've never done that before because you always told me you weren't ready." He replied.

"I guess, I just trust you more now you've spent so much time trying to help me regain my memory and thanks to you it's slowly coming back. I remember something new everyday." I smiled.

"That's brilliant." He said. "I told you, all you needed was time." Just then his phone went off. He reached over to his jeans and pulled his phone out of one of the pockets. He unlocked it and read the text. He sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Scooter." He replied.

"What does he want?"

"He's at his office in the UK for some reason and wants to talk to me, he said to meet him as soon as possible which probably means we should get dressed." He said, making us both laugh. We collected our clothes which were kinda scattered around the field abit. I laughed as Nath realised his boxers were abit futher away from us then expected meaning he had to quickly run and get them, leaving us both in a laughing fit. We both finally got dressed and walked back to the car, holding hands. We got in and Nath drove back to the house. He stopped outside of the house, neither if us getting out yet.

"Scooter said he wanted to talk alone so..." He said.

"Okay, I get it. I'll see you when you get back." I said before leaning over and giving him a kiss. I got out of the car and Nath drove off.

I walked into the house and realised it was 9 so none of the boys were probably up yet. Well that's what I thought until I smelt burnt toast coming from the kitchen. I walked in to see Jay.

"Ow, mother fucker!" He shouted, making me laugh. "Shit, you scared me." He said when he heard me laughing. 

"What are you swearing at?" I laughed as I sat at on the counter next to where he was.

"I burnt my hand on some toast." He said. "How come you didn't come home last night?" He asked.

"I was with Nath." I replied.

"All night?" He said.

"Yes. All night." I blushed.

"Oh." He said. "Did you, erm, you know?"

"Yes." I laughed.

"Wait, where is Nath?" He asked.

"Scooter wanted to talk to him." I said.

"Well he probably won't be back all day then." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well Scooter's office in the UK, is about and hour and a half away from London and he'll probably be there a while anyway." He replied.