Chapter 47 - It's a...?

Amelia's P.O.V~

"Where is he?! " I screamed out in pain. My contractions were now coming more frequently and were a lot longer. They hurt like a son of a bitch.

"He should be here soon." Tori said as she wiped the sweat from my forehead with a cloth.

"Dearie, I'm terribly sorry, I know you're waiting for your boyfriend but you're going need to start pushing for me." Doctor Bowers said.

"No, I can't! I can't do this without him!" I breathed out.

I needed him here. There was no way I was letting him miss this.

"I'm sorry Amelia, but you need to start pushing." She said.

"No I don't, I can just...hold the baby in!" I said.

Dr.Bowers gave me a disapproving look before shaking her head. Just at that moment the room door burst open. Everyone in the room looked over.

"Nathan!" I shouted, half because I was glad he was here and half because I was in so much pain.

"I knew you'd make it." I panted.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." He smiled as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. 

"Tori, you can go now," He smiled at her, "thanks for taking care of Amelia." 

"It was no problem." She smiled. "Here, you should probably take this." She said as he handed his the cloth which was in her hands.

He took it from her and watched as she left the room closing the door behind her. Nathan used the cloth to wipe my forehead before leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss there after. I felt so relieved that Nathan had made it. I was starting to think he was going to miss it.

"Okay, are you ready to push now?" Dr.Bowers asked.

"Yes." I breathed out.

"Here babe, squeeze my hand." Nathan said as he grabbed my right hand.

"On the count on 3, I want you to give me the biggest push you can, okay?" Dr.Bowers asked.

I nodded as she started counting.

"1... 2... 3... push!" She said and I that's exactly what I did. I pushed as hard as I could.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed. This was worse than the bastard contractions!

"That was amazing, now I need you to do that for me again." She said.

"I can't." I shook my head, "I can't do it."

"Yes you can Amelia, just push, you can do this." Nathan tried to encourage me. It didn't work.

I was a sweaty, crying, out of breath mess. I just wanted to go home and pretend that none of this was happening.

"Come on darling, I need another big push." Dr.bowers pleaded.

I was about to punch this bitch in the face.

"Okay." I said although it was barely audible.

"1... 2... 3... push!" Dr.Bowers said and again, I pushed as hard as I could.

"I can't push anymore." I panted, shaking my head. "I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"Come on baby, look at me." Nathan said. I turned my head towards him and my eyes stopped on his. Even in this moment of pain all I could think was how beautiful his eyes were.

"I need you to push. I know it's hard but you need to keep going, can you do that?" He asked sweetly as he swept my hair off my face.

How could I say no to him? He was like an adorable puppy.