Chapter 31 - Nathan Got Drunk

***MONDAY,  28th OCTOBER***

Amelia's P.O.V.

I walked into the kitchen early that morning to find Nathan sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen, cup of tea in one hand, phone in the other. He and the rest of the boys had just come back from doing their US fall tour a couple of days earlier. I walked up behind him and rested my head on his right shoulder whilst my arms snaked around his torso.

"Morning." I mumbled as I placed a kiss on his neck.

"Morning babe." He replied.

"What are you doing?" I asked, curious.

"Tweeting the fans." He smiled at the mention of them . He loved them so much, they really were FANmily to him and the other boys. I know people sometimes say that their favourite bands saved them, but sometimes I feel like they saved him just as much as he saved them.

"You know, we still haven't told them about the baby and I think at this rate, they'll figure it out when they see us in public together. Either that or they'll just think I'm getting fat." I said as I pointed to my stomach and Nathan laughed. I was now 14 weeks pregnant and I had a small, barely noticeable, bump.

"When do you think we should tell them?" I asked.

"Hmm...." He paused, as he spun himself around on the stool. "How about the day the album is released, a week today. That way, they'll have a surprise and a new amazing album." He laughed. 

"That's actually a pretty good idea." I nodded my head. "But how should we tell them?" 

"The same way we tell them everything." He looked at me. I think he was expecting me to know what he was talking about, but I was kind of clueless.

"And that would be?" I urged him to carry on speaking.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot, you don't have twitter, but yeah, on twitter." He smiled. "Actually, why don't you have twitter?" 

"I don't know, I just never really felt the need to make an account." I replied.

"Well I think we should make you an account."

"Why?" I challenged.

"Because then the fans can get to know you better. They always tweet me asking me how you are, but if you had twitter, you'd be able to talk to them yourself. Plus, I think they'll want to be able to tweet the woman who is carrying my baby so they can find stuff out like how far along you are and all that stuff that I won't be able to answer because I'm a guy and we're no good at that shit." He said as he rose to his feet.

After a moment of hesitating, I replied.

"Okay. But you'll have to show me what to do and stuff because I'm a girl and we're no good at technology." I said and he laughed realising I was mocking him for what he said.

"Fine." He said and leaned towards me to give me a quick, but passionate, kiss. 

3 hours, several disputes and about 50 cups of tea later, my twitter account was born. I was really clueless about what to do but I was sure, with time, I'd get the hang of it. 

"So what's that for?" I asked as I pointed to the laptop screen.

"Those are your mentions, You'll get notifications there when someone follows you, favourites your tweet, re-tweets your tweet or mentions you." Nathan explained.

"Okay." I nodded, still kind of confused. "So, how many followers do I have now?"

"None."

"Well how many do you have?"