Chapter 11 - What Did He Do?

Amelia's P.O.V.

It went on for a few more minutes until we heard the door to the room being opened. We both pulled away and turned to see who it was. I couldn't believe it. You've gotta be fucking kidding me...

Tom's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with the worst hangover. Well what do you expect, it was a Friday night? I laid in bed for a few minutes before going downstairs to get some pain killers for the headache I knew I was gonna have later. I was walking down the stairs and half way down I could hear the T.V which meant one of the boys was already up. I decided to go into the front room to see who it was. I looked over to the couch to see who was up and I couldn't fucking believe it.

"Bird, what the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted.

"It's not what it looks like!" He protested, getting up of the couch.

"Well it looks like you're getting off with your best friends girl! I shouted back. I looked over to Amelia.

"What about Nathan?" I yelled at her.

"I-I don't know." She said, and looked down.

I stormed out off the room and into the kitchen, closely followed by Amelia and Jay. I didn't want to look at them so I kept myself busy, tidying things away in the kitchen. I could feel their eyes burning into me as they watched me. 

"Are you gonna tell him?" I heard Amelia finally speak up, breaking the silence.

"Tell him what? That you cheated? No." I replied.

"You're not?" She asked, sounding suprised.

"No I'm not." I said.

"Why not?" Jay asked.

"Because you two are." I replied. I saw their jaws drop in shock.

"No! We can't!" Amelia said, sounding worried.

"Well if you two don't tell him, I will." I said.

"But why? It was just a mistake! It won't happen again, it was just in the moment!" Jay shouted.

"But what about Nathan? How do you think he will feel? He will be crushed! He already has it hard enough, his girlfriend has just lost her memory and now this! He deserves to know!" I shouted back.

"Exactly! He will be crushed if he finds out! So if we don't tell him and just forget about it, he won't have to go through this pain!" He yelled. He had a good  point, but it still wasn't fair. I had seen how hard Nathan has worked to try and help Amelia and she just threw it back in his face by kissing his bestfriend.

"He cares about Amelia alot and deserves to know, it's only fair! Then he can decide what he wants to do, if he wants to stay with her." I said. 

"Well are you forgetting about what happened on the night of this big 'accident'?" He asked.

"Of course not, how could I forget." I replied.

"Well if he really cared about her, he wouldn't have done that!" He shouted.

"You know that was a mistake, he didn't mean it!" I said, defending Nathan.

"Well this was a mistake!" He shouted back.

"But you're sober, you knew what you were doing, he didn't!" I replied.

"But-" He tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Look! You're telling him and that's that and if you don't tell him I will!" I shouted before storming out of the kitchen.

Amelia's P.O.V.

"But you're sober, you knew what you were doing, he didn't" Tom shouted.

"But-" Jay tried to speak, but Tom cut him off.

"Look! You're telling him and that's that and if you don't I will!" Tom shouted before storming out.

What did he mean, what happened on the night of the accident? What was he talking about? I decided to ask Jay but he was already talking.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked, panicing.

"What do you mean, 'What are we gonna do?'"I said.

"Well are we gonna tell him?" He asked, pacing back and forth.

"We'll have to." I replied. He stopped and looked at me like I was insane.

"We can't tell him! Do you have any idea what he'll do?" He asked.

"No Jay! I don't have any idea what he'll do! Do you wanna know why? Because I can't remember anything. I don't have any idea how he will react. Because to be honest, I may have spent the last month with him but I've hardly seen him in that month. He's always busy with the band and he's hardly ever here because he's at gigs. I mean, the times I have actually got to spend with him have been perfect and that's the only side to him I've seen. I've never seen him angry. Or I've never seen him being faced with a difficult situation like this. So I don't remember what this side of Nathan is like. So no Jay, I don't have any idea, what he'll do." I shouted.

I felt kinda mean because I just had to take out all my anger on Jay and he hadn't really done anything wrong. He was just worried about losing his bestfriend. Which was obviously understandable but he needed to understand something. And that was that I hadn't completely gotten to know everyone that well, and there was still loads that I couldn't remember. I looked up to see him already looking at me. I could see the hurt in his eyes. 

"Look, Jay. I'm sorry I had to take that out on you, it's just, I haven't really got used to everything yet and I just feel like you guys expect me to know everything already when there's still so much I don't remember." I said. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt that way." He replied.

"Don't worry about it, and don't worry about Nathan either. I'll tell him what happened and that it was my fault. I don't want you to lose your bestfriend because of me. It's better if I lose him, considering I don't know him as much as you do anymore." I said, looking down.

"No, I can't let you do that, you mean everything to Nathan." He said as he approached me and pulled me into a hug.

"Well if I mean everything to Nathan, what did he do on the night of the accident that apparentely shows he doesn't care?" I mumbled into his chest. I waited for him to reply and it seemed to take forever. He pulled away and held onto the top of my shoulders before staring into my eyes.

"Nathan, he..." Jay paused.

"What did he do Jay?" I asked getting frustrated.

"He slept with someone else." Jay said, with a tone of sympathy and pulled me back into another hug.

I suddenley felt my heart breaking. I couldn't believe it. All though I'd only really know Nathan for a month I really did start to love him again. And I know I'd just kissed Jay but at least I didn't sleep with him! He lied to me. He told me he had never slept with anyone before and that we were each other's first time. I could feel the tears starting to appear in my eyes and it wasn't long until they were streaming down my cheeks. I finally trusted him and he'd already cheated on me! I knew I wasn't ready to take him back. I bet the only reason he was helping me was because he felt bad for me. I couldn't wait until he got back from Scooter's, he wouldn't be expecting what was coming next...