Chapter 15 - Let's Start Packing

Nathan's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face after remembering last nights events. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Amelia laid on the other side of the bed with her back to me. I moved closer to her and snaked my arms around her waist. She grumbled and rolled over so she was facing me. I smiled at her as she opened her eyes.

"Morning beautiful." I said as I pushed a loose piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Morning." She replied, moving closer to me and laying her head on my chest.

"I was thinking." I said.

"About what?" She asked.

"Well I don't really feel comfortable staying here with Jay so we should stay somewhere else until we get our own place." I replied.

"Like where?" She questioned.

"What about going back to Gloucester and staying with my mum?" I suggested. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I would love to, it will be great getting to know her again since you know, I can't really remember her." She said.

"And then there's Jess, you know my sister and my mum's partner, Phil." I told her.

"I can't wait to re-meet them either." She laughed.

"Well I'm gonna start packing some stuff later because the sooner we get away from Jay the better." I said.

"Nathan, you do realise you're gonna have to at least be civil towards him since you know, you're still in a band with him?" She reminded me.

"I suppose you're right but that doesn't mean I have to like him." I said.

"Can you at least try? For me?" She asked, doing her best puppy eyes.

"Okay, but only because you asked me too." I replied kissing her forehead. I sat up to get out of the bed but I felt Amelia grab my wrist. I turned to face her.

"Don't go yet, just 5 more minutes, please?" She asked, again doing them damn puppy eyes. She looked incredibly cute when she did that. It's like she knew it drove me insane. It was irresistable.

"Okay." I smiled, laying back down and pulled her into me and wrapped my arm around her waist as she nuzzled her head into my neck. I wished we could stay like that forever.

After laying there for what actually turned into thirty minutes instead of five, and us just talking about lots of random things, I decided to get up.

"I'm gonna go tell the boys about us moving out." I said before kissing her nose and getting out of the bed.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower and then start packing." She said, whilst she stretched. 

"Okay." I smiled and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see all of the boys already in there. I looked over to the breakfast bar and saw Jay. He looked pretty bad. He had a black eye, a swollen lip and some other bruises and cuts scattered around his face. I didn't even feel bad, he deserved it, the dick wipe.

"Guys, can we talk?" I said as I leaned on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Sure, what's up?" Tom asked.

"Well it's me and Amelia." I said.

"Oh God, what's happened now?" Max asked.

"Nothing." I laughed. "It's actually good news for once."

"Okay, so what is it?" Siva asked.

"Well we're gonna move into our own place together." I smiled. I looked over towards Jay as I heard him jump of his seat and storm out of the kitchen. We all just looked at each other and mentally decided it was best to leave him.

"Well congrats." Tom said, pulling me in for a man hug. It wasn't long until Max and Siva joined in.

"Okay guys let me breathe." I said, making them laugh.

"So have you found a place yet?" Max asked.

"Well no not yet, but I don't really wanna stay here with Jay so until we do, me and Amelia are going to stay in Gloucester with my mum." I replied.

"It's gonna be weird not having you around." Siva said.

"Yeah, who's gonna make us tea?" Tom said, causing us all to laugh.

"I'm sure you'll learn." I smiled. "Anyway, I'm gonna go and help Amelia with packing because we're leaving this afternoon. I wanna get away from Jay as soon as possible."

"You can't stay mad at him forever." Max said. 

"Can't I?" I asked.

"Considering you're in the same band, I don't really think you can." Tom added.

"We'll see about that." I said before walking back up the stairs to mine and Amelia's room.

Amelia's P.O.V.

I had just gotten out of the shower and walked back into mine and Nath's room. I walked over to my set of drawers and pulled out some clean underwear to put on. I then walked over to the wardrobe to choose my outfit for the day. I put on some black skinny jeans and Nath's 'Game Over' t-shirt because I really liked it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Just as I'd finished pulling the shirt over my head I heard the door open. I looked over to the door to see Nath walking in. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it.

"How did they take it?" I asked as I began drying my hair with my towel.

"I think the only reason they'll miss me is because they'll have to start making their own tea." He joked.

"I'm sure they'll miss you for other reasons too. You know what guys are like, you don't really like to show your emotions." I reassured him as I sat next to him. 

"I know, and it's not like I'm not gonna see them at all. I'm only moving out, I'll see them when we have to work." He said. 

"True. So, what did Jay have to say?" I asked.

"He didn't." He said, looking down at his feet.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He just kind walked out." He replied. "I think he was angry because we're moving out. Not because he'll miss me but because he'll miss you." He looked up towards me. I looked back into his eyes.

"I'm sure he'll miss you too, he probably just needs time to calm down abit, I mean come on, last night you did kind of beat him up." I said. He nodded in agreement. 

"Anyway, I thought you were gonna try and be his friend again, you said you would try for me" I said.

"I am, it's just it's a little hard for me to forgive him after everything he's done lately." He replied.

"Well I'm sure you just need some time to calm down too." I said.

"You're right which is why the sooner we get to Gloucester, the more time I'll have to calm down because being around him isn't really helping." He replied.

"Well come on then." I said standing up and taking his hand.

"Let's start packing." I smiled. "Like you said, the sooner we get away the more time you'll have to think about everything."