Chapter 19 - Emily Jones

Nathan's P.O.V.

I woke Amelia the following morning by kissing her nose. She opened her eyes as I was hovering above her. I smiled as I saw her beautiful brown eyes which I love so much.

"Morning beautiful." I smiled.

"Morning." She smiled back. She turned her head which i assumed was to look at the alarm clock on my night stand. I looked too, it was 6:30.

"Why are you awake so early?" She asked as I laid  myself back down at her  side.

"Because, I have to leave before my mum wakes up, in case she catches me." I replied. 

"Well what time does your mum wake up at?" She asked.

"About 7." I  replied.

"Can't you stay for 5 more minutes?" She asked, with puppy dog eyes. Damn, how could I say no to a face like that.

"I suppose." I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist as I  pulled her towards my chest. 

"So, when are we going to visit my mum?" She asked, as she traced her fingers over my bare chest. Shit. I'd actually forgotten about taking her to visit her mum, Emily.

"How about before dinner?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." She replied.

We laid there for what was obviously more than the 5 minuted we'd planned, I knew as I heard my mums bedroom door creak open.

"Shit." I murmured under my breath,

"What?" Amelia asked.

"My mums up." I told her.

"You better go the before she sees you." She said. 

I got out of the bed and started making my way to the door until I heard Amelia calling me back.

"Nathan, wait." She whispered.

"What's up?" I asked as I made my way back over to her.

She sat up and put her hands around the back of my neck pulling me down so my face was level with hers. Just then she leaned forward and kissed me. I smiled as I didn't expect it. She then pulled away and bit her lip. 

"I love you, for doing this for me." She smiled.

"I love you too, and you know I don't mind taking you. In fact I'm more than happy to take you." I smiled back. 

"Now go, quick! Before your mum catches you." She laughed, and so did I as I ran for the bedroom door. I opened it and ran for the stairs before my mum could see me. I ran into the living room and literally dived onto the couch. A few seconds later I heard my mum walk into the living room to check on me. I smiled as I heard her walk back out obviously believing I'd been here all night.

A few minutes later I decided to get up and go into the kitchen where my Mum was. I walked in to see her sat at the table with a cuppa which made me want one, so I walked over to the kettle and turned it on. 

"Are you coming with me, Jess and Phil today?" She asked me as I walked over to the fridge to get the milk out.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We're going out for dinner at about 12." She replied.

"I can't" I told her as I began making my tea.

"Why not?" She asked, sounding confused.

"I'm taking Amelia to Emily's grave." I said.

"Oh." She replied. "Well maybe another time then."