Chapter 18 - Gloucester

Amelia's P.O.V.

I decided to sleep for the rest of the journey to Gloucester. I think I must've really needed it considering I actually woke up in someone's bed. I opened my eyes and looked around. It looked like a teeneage boys bedroom. I was taking in my surroundings when I heard the door open. I looked over to see Nath stood there with two mugs in his hand.

"Hey, you're finally awake!" He smiled. "You fell asleep in the car and I didn't wanna wake you so I carried you in and brought you up to my old room. I also brought in your suitcase for you, it's next to the bed."

"So this is your room then?" I asked whilst propping myself up and sitting against the headboard of the bed.

"It sure is, we've had some really good times in here from when we were growing up here in Gloucester." He said and passed me one of the two mugs he had in his hand.

"Like what?" I asked, wanting to know more because you never know, it could help jog the old memory.

"Like the time when we had our first movie night and I insisted on watching a scary movie but you didn't want to but in the end you gave in. It was so funny, you got so scared you ended up throwing a bowl of popcorn on the floor and then you curled up under the blanket." He laughed at the memory.

"I think-" I paused.

"You think what?" He asked slightly confused.

"I think I remember that!" I said, excitedly.

"You do?" He asked, sounding just as excited as me.

"Yeah I do! Didn't we end up going downstairs and staying on the couch because I was too scared to stay in here?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Yes! That was it! And we ended up staying up all night watching Family Guy and American Dad." He replied.

"I remember that too!" I laughed.

"If I'd have known bringing you to Gloucester would help your memory this much I would've brought you here a month ago." He chuckled.

The room went silent as the laughter died out. I downed my tea as did Nath. He then took my empty mug from me and walked to the bedroom door.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"That depends, where we going?" I asked.

"Downstairs, so you can re-meet my mum, Jess and Phil." He replied.

"Oh yeah, I'll be down in a minute, just let me get changed, I don't really want to re-meet them in the clothes I've slept in." I giggled.

"Okay well, we'll be in the kitchen, when you get to the bottom of the stairs it's on your left." He winked, as he walked out.

I got off the bed and walked around it to the other side where my suitcase was. I took out some simple, black skinny jeans and an oversized, grey, minnie mouse jumper. I got changed out of my dirty clothes and put the other ones on before making my way over to the bedroom door. I opened it and walked out onto the landing. I looked around and saw the stairs were straight ahead of me. I started to walk down them and remember what Nath said, about going left to get the kitchen.

Nathan's P.O.V.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"That depends, where we going?" She asked.

"Downstairs, so you can re-meet my mum, Jess and Phil." I replied.

"Oh yeah, I'll be down in a minute, just let me get changed, I don't really want to re-meet them in the clothes I've slept in." She giggled.

"Okay well, we'll be in the kitchen, when you get to the bottom of the stairs it's on your left." I winked as I walked out.