Chapter 33 - Jay Moves In

***SATURDAY, 30th NOVEMBER***

Amelia's P.O.V.

I woke the next dull morning with a smile on my face as I did most mornings, thanks to Nathan. Words couldn't describe how it felt to wake up in his arms. It was like feeling like you knew that no harm could ever come your way and you'd always be protected. Then there was also the feeling of being loved. It felt like out hearts were beating as one. It felt like no matter what, he would never leave. I never felt closer to him than I did when I woke in his arms. It felt like we were one. The way my head rested against his chest, our legs intertwined, our hands laced together. We were like two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly and were meant to be. 

I looked up so I was facing him while he slept. He looked so peaceful. The way his mouth was parted slightly as he let out gentle breaths was adorable and I couldn't stop the grin that appeared of my pink lips as I admired him. He was shirtless. As always. He never slept with a shirt on, not that I was complaining. 

Our blanket was pulled down slightly so the top part of his torso was showing. Nathan wasn't muscly, nor was he fat, nor too skinny. He was just right. His partly formed abs which weren't quite there yet. The small trail of dark hair that lead from his belly button down to under the waistband of his boxer shorts. His sun kissed skin from the last time they'd been in America. 

I looked back up towards his face and noticed he had a faint stubble which looked very sexy. I continued to scan his face and my eyes fell upon his dark and bushy eyebrows. I giggled quietly as I observed the small amount of hair between his brows giving him a not-so-noticeable mono-brow. I let my eyes travel back down to his lips. His lips were perfect. Rosebud, plump, soft lips which I don't think I would ever get tired of kissing. 

"Checking me out, are we?" A sudden deep groggy voice spoke.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I blushed, "No." I denied

"It's okay," He whispered as his lips brushed past my ear, "I do it to you too." and with that he laid his head back on the pillow as I smirk tugged at his lips.

 I rolled my eyes as I placed my head back on Nathan's chest whilst his arm wrapped around my waist holding me closer to him. 

"What time is it?" Nathan asked.

"It's 7:30." I replied after I looked at the alarm clock on his bedside stand.

"Why are you awake so early?" He questioned.

"I'm not sure, I just am. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that one of you band members os currently still passed out on our couch." I retorted.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath. "I forgot about him. I should probably get up and go sort him out." He began to throw the covers off him and get out of the bed.

I frowned, "No!" I grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving.

"5 more minutes? Please?" I pleaded.

"How can I say no to that face?" He smiled as he leaned down to kiss me before getting back into the bed.

--------------------

"What should we do with him?" I asked Nathan as we stood in the living room observing the nearly naked Jay sprawled out on our couch in nothing more than a pair of boxers and socks.

"I honestly have no idea," Nathan said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'll go call the boys and ask if they know why he's here or what happened to him. You stay here in case he wakes up."