Chapter 29 - Moving Out

***SATURDAY, AUGUST 31ST***

Nathan's P.O.V.

I woke the next morning with Amelia's head laid across my chest and my arm draped across her waist. I smiled as I admired her face. Her pink, plump lips slightly parted as she let out small, gentle breaths in her sleep. I reached up and gently stroked her cheek with my hand, feeling the softness of her perfect skin. I still couldn't believe she was mine, no matter how long I'd been with her, it still shocked me, She was perfect. And to think I almost lost her. I don't know what I would've done if she'd died in that car accident. And then all the shit with Jay. I can't believe he lied to her to make her hate me. Like he actually thought he had a chance. Little did I know, that wouldn't be the last of the problems Jay caused us. 

I stopped admiring her and decided I would surprise her by making her favourite breakfast for her in bed. I slowly moved her head off my chest and laid it on the pillow. Once out of the bed I placed the blanket back on her making sure she was covered. I quickly just shoved on some joggers, not bothering to put my shirt back on. I took one last look at Amelia before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead before exiting the bedroom to go make breakfast. It felt weird having the big house to ourselves without the boys. That reminded me. Today would be the perfect day to go look for our own place since we had nothing else to do.

I originally thought it would be a good idea to just get a small apartment for the two of us but now with Amelia being pregnant, a big house with a nice garden would probably be a better idea. We'd be lucky to find a place like that it London though. I'm sure it's at times like this, being Nathan Sykes would have to come in handy in getting to see the best houses.

I made my way into the kitchen and started to gather all the things I needed to make breakfast. Bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, pretty much everything you would need to make a full English breakfast, since that was Amelia's favourite. I put bacon in the frying pan and watched as it sizzled. I then placed the beans into a pan on the hob and stirred them. I smiled while cooking as I thought about the very interesting night Amelia and  I had. Like I've said, she's perfect. I stopped smiling as I  looked at the frying pan and realised the bacon was now on fire due to my lack of concentration.

"Shit." I muttered as I tried to put it out. I eventually put it out and sighed with relief, that was until I heard giggling. I turned around and saw Amelia stood in the doorway of the kitchen wearing my shirt which hung loosely from her perfect body stopping mid thigh. Wow. She looked hot in my shirt.

"What are you doing?" She giggled again. I blushed with embarrassment as I looked from her, to the frying pan and then back to her.

"I erm... I was gonna make you breakfast in bed, but it erm... obviously didn't go to plan." I laughed awkwardly. She slowly walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my lower back, pulling me closer to her. 

"It doesn't matter, it's the thought that counts." She smiled before leaning up to give me a quick kiss. "And I'm sure it's not that bad, I can help now I'm up."

Not long later Amelia had pretty much taken over the cooking and plated everything up for us. She placed two plates at the breakfast bar for us both as we sat down to eat.

"So, I was thinking today would be a good day to go look for our own place."  I suggested.

"I suppose, when should we go?" She asked.

"We could go after breakfast if you want?"

"Okay, I can't wait! I'm so excited! Finally being able to have our own place without the rest of the guys." She smiled. I smiled too. I couldn't wait either.