Chapter 30 - My Chance

***SATURDAY, 21st SEPTEMBER***

 Amelia's P.O.V.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I don't understand what the big deal was. I understood he wanted to protect me but he was seriously being way too overprotective and it was ridiculous.

I could faintly hear the boys' conversation downstairs but I couldn't really make out what they were saying so I stopped listening. I turned my back towards the door and laid on my side letting out a sigh. I love him but sometimes he really drove me insane. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard someone open the door behind me. I assumed it was Nathan, coming to apologize for being so over dramatic about me building a few sets of drawers.

"Look Nathan, if you've come to-"

I stopped mid-sentence as I  turned over only to be faced with someone I really didn't want to see.

"It's not Nathan, it's me."

-------- Earlier that day ---------

Jay's P.O.V

"So, I was wondering, since me and Amelia have almost finished decorating, if you guys would want to come and see the new house?" Nathan asked us as we all climbed into the back of the van which was picking us up from our last interview of the day.

"Sure, we've got nowt'  better to do." Tom replied. Oh sure Tom, speak for us all why don't you.

"I'd love to, I can't wait to see Baby Nath's bachelor pad." Max winked, getting a laugh from Tom.

"Max, I've already told you, it's not a bachelor pad. I'm gonna be raising my kid in this house." Nathan sighed.

"Well you can count me in." Seev interrupted .

"Great." Nathan smiled. "What about you Jay, are you coming?"

"'Suppose I'll have to." I fake smiled.

I really wasn't ready to see Amelia again after finding out she was pregnant. The last time I saw her was that day at the studio when I overheard her telling Nath about the pregnancy in the girl's bathroom. After I found out, I got extremely jealous which is what made me realise, I was in love with her, I mean if I wasn't, why else would I have been so jealous? And my plan to make her jealous with Lily clearly wasn't working, so she had to go. Plus she drove me insane. All she wanted me for was my money and sex. But I can't really say anything considering I only wanted her to make Amelia jealous.

I suppose I was going to have to see Amelia again sometime, I just wasn't ready yet. I was still ridiculously jealous about the fact that she was having a kid with Nathan. And not me. Damn that little sloth boy. I needed some more time to control my feelings for her. Oh well. If something happens, it's not my fault.

The van pulled up outside Nathan and Amelia's house after driving through the gates to get to the front of the house. That was actually pretty cool, they had gates to stop paps and fans getting to their house. Why doesn't our house have gates? Anyway, we all got out of the van one by one. I stopped and admired the outside of the house. It was actually really impressive. Great. Not only was I jealous of his girl, but now I was jealous of his house. 

Nathan went first, so he could unlock the door. I was at the back so I was the last to walk inside. 

"Amelia, I'm home! And I brought the boys so the could check the place out!" Nathan called up the stairs.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute!" She shouted in return.

"Well guys," Nath turned to face us, "Let me give you the grand tour." He had a Cheshire grin upon her face as he clasped his hands together.