Chapter 37 - Patching Things Up

*** WEDNESDAY, 8th JANUARY ***

Amelia's P.O.V.

I woke up with the worst headache ever. And backache. Being pregnant wasn't really that fun. I rolled over and expected Nathan to be next to me. He would usually massage my back for me when it was aching but I was surprised he wasn't there. That's when I remembered last night. That was one of the worst nights of my life. I'd calmed down a bit from last night. Towards Nathan I had anyway, Jay  on the other hand... I didn't think I'd ever forgive him for what he did to me and Nathan.

I rolled back to my side of the bed to look at my alarm clock and see what time it was. 7:46. Nathan would still be asleep but I really wanted to talk to him about that had happened. And I also wanted him to rub my back because it was killing me. I decided to get up and see if he'd stayed in the guest room last night. I slowly walked down the hallway until I reached the guest room. I opened the door quietly to see Nathan sleeping in the bed. Just like I predicted.

I waddled over to the empty side of the bed and climbed under the covers. Oh God, this bed was no where near as comfy as mine and Nathan's. God only knows how he managed a full nights sleep in this thing, it was awful. I moved closer to Nathan. His back was to me so I decided to put my arms around his torso and hug him from behind. I knew he was asleep but I decided to talk to him anyway.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry about Jay and I'm sorry I made you feel neglected. I love you so much. Don't worry about Jay. There's no one else. There's only you." 

I realised he was in a deep sleep so I decided to stop, I pulled away from him and rolled over to the other side of the awfully uncomfortable bed, like seriously, I was definitely going to buy a new mattress for this thing. I sighed as I faced away from Nathan. I just wanted things to go back to how they were before the crash. Before all this drama Jay had caused. What a selfish fucking prick. 

I jumped slightly when I suddenly felt Nathan's arms snaking around my body from behind me. I don't know why but it gave me butterflies. Like the first time we slept together. I liked the feeling. I savoured it and I suddenly felt his hot breath against the back of my neck as he began to place gentle kisses on my neck. I tilted my head to give him better access and he took this to his advantage. He kissed up to my ear where he stopped to speak.

"I love you too. And there's no one else for me either. There's only you." He kissed my ear. So he was awake! And his morning voice was incredibly deep and sexy. I relished the sound of it as he spoke again. "I mean it, I love you so much."

There went the butterflies again. I don't think he would ever realise the effect he had on me. I was enjoying the moment but frowned as he removed his arms from my body. I suddenly felt my body going colder as a loss of contact with him but I couldn't complain when I realised why he let go. He began massaging my back and I let out a moan as it felt so good. He knew me so well.

"Is your back bad today?" He whispered huskily in my ear. I just nodded and continued enjoying the amazing feeling his hands massaging my aching back. I was shocked when I suddenly felt him lifting up my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trust me." He said as he pulled it over my head and threw it on the floor.

I laid there anticipating what he was going to do next. I felt his hands as they started massaging my back again but this time it was skin to skin and it felt a lot better, then I felt something I didn't expect. He replaced his hands with soft, gentle kisses over the aching parts of my back.

The pleasure was so immense that I couldn't even feel the pain of my aching back anymore. I let my body relax and give into the satisfaction he was causing. I couldn't help myself as my lips parted and released a sensual moan. I felt Nathan smile against my skin as he heard my moan. He kissed back up to my neck and to  my ear.