Chapter 22 - Positive

Nathan's P.O.V.

I hesitated before opening the door. I took a deep breath and reached for the handle of the living room door, slowly pushing it down. I pushed the door open. I walked into the room and looked around for Jay. He was sat on the couch, which faced away from the door, meaning he hadn't seen me.

"Jay?" I called.

He slowly turned his head around to look at me. Shocked, he got up from the couch and walked over to me.

"Nathan? Why are you here?" He asked, sounding surprised. He then looked over my shoulder and noticed Amelia stood behind me and began to back away again. "Amelia? You're here too?" He asked sounding even more surprised if that was possible. "Who let you in? The rest of the boys aren't here."

"Lily let us in." I told him.

"Oh, so I take it you've met her then." He said.

"Yeah, she seems nice. I'm happy you found someone." I smiled. "I'm even happier it's not my girlfriend." I joked and he chuckled abit.

"Seriously though guys, why are you here? I thought you hated me." He said, a tone of sadness evident in his voice.

"Well my Mum kicked us out, plus I can't stay mad at you forever. At the end of the day you're my band mate, my best friend and most importantly, you're like a brother to me. And sometimes brothers argue and do stupid things but then they forgive each other." This sounded so damn cheesy, but I might as well go on with it now. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I forgive you for kissing Amelia and also I'm sorry for punching you... several times and I hope you forgive me too?" I said, the end of my sentence turning into a question.

The room went silent for a few seconds before Jay finally spoke up.

"I forgive you. Brother." He smiled at me which I returned. The next thing I knew he was pulling me into a man hug which I also returned.

"You too." He said walking over to Amelia, pulling her into a hug, but a much more gentle hug. After a few seconds he pulled away and then turned back to face me.

"So." I said breaking the silence which once again seemed to fill the room. "You've probably already guessed but, me and Amelia are moving back in for a while until we get our own place, if that's okay with you and they rest of the guys." I said.

"Of course it is." Jay replied.

"Have you boys made up then?"

I turned towards the door to see the rest of the guys stood there.

"It seems so." I replied, smiling.

"We knew you couldn't stay away from each other for too long, because, you know, Jaythan." Tom laughed and so did everyone else.

"Welcome back guys." Max said, hugging me and Amelia, followed by more hugs from Siva and Tom..

"How long are you moving back in for?" Seev asked.

"It depends on when we get our new place." I replied, smiling at Amelia and grabbing her hand.

"Well it's good to have you back for now." Tom said.

I don't know what it was but at that moment everything seemed perfect, almost like one of those happy endings in the movies, but this wasn't the end, this was just the beginning of lots of drama that was soon to come.

Amelia's P.O.V.

"It depends on when we get our new place." Nath told the boys but as he did, he smiled at me and grabbed my hand causing a wave of butterflies to swirl around in my stomach. Even though he'd held my hand plenty of times before, I still got butterflies. He just had that effect on me.