Chapter 9 - I Was Just Wondering?

*** 1 MONTH LATER ***

Amelia's P.O.V.

It's been a whole month since the accident and I've been living with the boys. Some of my memories have started to come back. I remember little things like, days out or funny pranks we would have pulled on each other. But most of the things I remember are times I spent with Nathan. I remember the little things he used to do for me. Like this one I remembered the other day.

I was laid in bed with flu and Nathan was supposed to be going out with the rest of the guys on a night out for Max's birthday. He ended up lying to the guys saying he had caught the flu from me so he could stay home and look after me. We spent the night laid in bed cuddling watching movies whilst eating cookie dough ice cream. That was one of my favourite memories so far.

I had grown alot closer to the boys. Max was like my older brother, Tom was my prankster buddy, Siva was the one I went to if I wanted to talk about something and he'd listen to me and Jay, well where can I start. He was my best friend. We'd do loads of stupid things, sit and talk for hours, watch movies and go out places, like just the simple places like the park.  And then there's Nath.

I honestly have no idea how I could live without him. He was perfect in every single way. His personality was amazing and I think I was falling in love with him all over again. See, we hadn't really been acting like a couple because I still needed time to remember and he was okay with just being friends until I was ready. I still slept in his bed though because for some reason I could never sleep without him next to me. Today Nath had taken me to the starbucks down the road to get a coffee.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked Nath as we sat down at a table.

"What do you mean?" He said with nerves in his voice.

"You seem a little distracted, is something wrong?" I asked laughing a little.

"I'm fine, what do you want to drink, I'll go order?" He asked .

"Just a coffee please." I replied.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute." He said as he stood up to go order. He was acting really weird, he seemed nervous for some reason and I really had no idea why. I watched him as he ordered. He kept looking down at what he was wearing and adjusting his jacket to make sure he looked good. What the hell was he playing at? I looked down at my hands when he started to walk back to the table, so he didn't see me watching him.

"Here you go." He said sitting down and handing me my coffee.

"Thanks." I said. I noticed he was sweating.

"Nath, are you sure you're okay?" I asked, getting a little worried.

Nathan's P.O.V.

"Nath, are you sure you're okay?" She asked me again.

"I'm fine, I already told you." I faked a laugh. Oh God, was is that obvious that  I was nervous. I just needed to calm down. I was gonna ask Amelia if she wanted to go out to on a date with me. I don't know why I was so nervous. I've known her all my life and she's been my girlfriend for the past three years. I guess I was just nervous in case she wasn't ready and would say no. 

"Are you doing anything tomorrow night?" I asked. I then immediately felt stupid. Of course she wasn't. She'd lost her memory and couldn't go out alone.

"No, why?" She asked in return. Oh God, this was it. 

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" I asked in probably the most awkward way ever. There was a silence which seemed to last forever until she replied.