Chapter 20 - Busted

Amelia's P.O.V.

"I'm so close, Nathan!" I moaned.

"Me too!" Nath replied.

He thrusted into me a few more times as I wrapped my hands around the back of his head, pulling him closer to me so I could kiss his neck. I couldn't hold it any longer and came as did Nathan a few seconds later. Just as he did I heard a bang but I was in too much pleasure to take any notice.

"Mum!" I heard Nathan moan as he came.

I'm sorry what? Did he just moan 'Mum'? What the fuck? I had my eyes closed so I opened them to look at him. His head was turned towards the bedroom door so I turned my head too to see what he was looking at.

Oh.

My.

God.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

All I saw was a gobsmacked Karen, stood in the doorway. I'm surprised her jaw wasn't on the floor to be honest. I could see the shock in her eyes. Oh God, this was rather embarrassing. If my face was any more red, you would probably mistaken me for a tomato and I think it was safe to say the same for Nathan. I think we all must've be frozen in those positions for about a minute but it felt like forever. Finally, Nathan decided to move. He grabbed the blanket from the bed and draped it over us both, covering our naked bodies. Once he'd finished we looked back up to see Karen, closing the door as she pretty much ran out of the room.

"Fuck." Nathan muttered under his breath. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

He got off the bed and began collecting his clothes from around the room and started to redress himself.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked him, as I held the blanket to my chest to cover myself.

"I have no idea." He sighed as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Here, get dressed." He said, as he threw my clothes to me.

I got off the bed and began dressing myself. I looked up too see Nathan staring at me, biting his lip as I put on my clothes.

"Really Nath? You're seriously looking at me like that after your mum just walked in on us?" I laughed a little.

"I can't help it." He smirked. I shook my head and laughed a bit before continuing to dress myself.

I finished pulling up my shorts and pulled my shirt over my head, then walked over to sit myself on the edge of the bed next to Nath. He placed his hand on my thigh, then sighed.

"We're screwed now." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little confused.

"Well there's a possibility that she's gonna kick us out now." He said and placed his head in his hands. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine." I reassured him, as I rubbed my hand up and down his back to comfort him.

"Come on." He said as he stood up in front of me, putting his hand out for me to take it. "We better go downstairs and sort this mess out."

I reached out and took his hand, as I stood up I took a deep breath. Oh God, this was going to be incredibly awkward.

Karen's P.O.V.

Phil, Jess and I  had just pulled up in the drive after returning from our dinner. I noticed Nathan's car was parked up too, meaning he'd already been out and come back or he's just been lazy like usual and not gone yet. So I decided to go up to his room and find out.