Chapter 28 - Do You Want Me?

Amelia's P.O.V.

"Do you hear that?" I asked.

"No?" Nath replied. He was too cute and innocent.

"Exactly. We have this big house to ourselves." I bit my lip hoping he'd catch on. Thankfully he did. I could tell as he did that smirk he does which he doesn't realise he actually does.

I leaned forward on my tip toes to reach his height before brushing my lips past his ear.

"You'll have to catch me first." I whispered seductively as I turned and ran in the opposite direction.

"You're on!" I heard him shout after me.

I ran up the stairs and along the corridor in the opposite direction to our room, otherwise that would have been to easy for him. I hid in Max's room which was at the other end of the hallway from ours. I closed the door quietly behind me and then hid in his wardrobe. I listened carefully as I heard Nathan dragging his feet along the hallway. My heart raced with excitement and a pulsing desire began to accumulate in the pit of my stomach as he got closer.

"I will find you Amelia." He growled, deeply as he got closer to Max's room. My breathing suddenly became uneven as I got more excited. I flinched as the wardrobe doors flung open, revealing a very, very sexy looking Nathan. He leaned towards me, as I did to him earlier, brushing his lips past my ear.

"I found you." He purred hotly in my ear, sending shivers of excitement through my body. He suddenly grabbed my waist pulling me out of the wardrobe and pressing me against the nearest wall. I looked into the emerald green eyes which I loved so much. They were full of lust and desire. I noticed him staring at my lips and since he was distracted, I slipped out of his grip as I dived onto Max's bed. He turned and smirked, diving towards me causing us both to fall off the bed and to roll on the floor. He covered my face in gentle kisses and I giggled. He stopped for a moment to look at my face.

I brought my hands up to his face, losing myself in his dark, lustful eyes. He leaned towards my cheek, whispering as he dragged his lips across my smooth skin.

"I love you Amelia." And before I had chance to reply, he seized my mouth with his own and I felt as though I was melting into the floor beneath me. My arms curled around his neck as I kissed him back, I could feel him smile into the kiss. I stopped and pulled away, placing my head in the crook of his neck as I inhaled deeply. His expensive aftershave filled my nose as I pulled myself impossibly closer. I was craving him with every sense I had, but I wasn't about to give in that easy. I suddenly pushed him off me and made a run for the door. I stopped before running out of the room to throw a wink in his direction.

I carried on running down the hallway, but this time I actually went to our room. I looked around and decided I would just lay out on the bed. I sat up, with my back pressed against the head rest with my legs straight out in front of me. I waited for Nathan to catch up and as I did, I attempted to get my breathing back to normal but it was no use. This boy's sexiness was killing me. I watched as the door slowly opened revealing Nathan. He locked the door behind him as he slowly walked towards the bed.

"You have no where to run now. You're all mine." He growled, making my stomach fill with even more desire. He slowly approached the bed, and the anticipation was killing me. I needed him. And I needed him now. He stood at the edge of the bed before reaching forward to grab my ankles, pulling me down the bed. I was now laid on my back in the middle of the bed as he crawled up to me. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pushed himself against me, making my skin crawl with pleasure.

I flipped him over so I was sat straddling him. I reached down and pressed my fingertips on his chest allowing myself to take lead. As I pinned him to the bed, I began to unbutton his shirt slowly to torture him as his eyes burned into me. As I peeled his shirt off him, I threw it across the room. I dragged my finger painfully slow across his chest and he growled with need under his breath. I smiled as I was the cause of his unsteady breathing. I think he had enough of my teasing as he flipped us over and he kneeled over me.