Chapter 13 - You What!?

Nathan's P.O.V.

To my suprise she pulled me into a hug. I didn't question it, I just hugged her back. I could feel her holding me tight and it made me smile. She then started to sob into my shoulder. She pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I forgive you." She smiled, I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped away her tears with my thumb. "But I have to tell you someting now."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Me and Jay..." She paused.

"We kissed."

"You what?!" I shouted jumping up to my feet. I could feel the anger buliding inside me. I clenched my fists. I couldn't believe him after everything that happened. After I forgave him and gave him a second chance for a 'friendship' with Amelia because she couldn't remember what he'd done but instead he threw it back my face by kissing her.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed, as she looked down. I wasn't mad at her. I was mad at Jay.

"Where is he?" I asked with a tone of anger.

"Why, what are you going to do to him?" She asked, souding worried.

"I'm not going to do anything, I just wanna know." Okay, so I lied. I was gonna kick the shit out of him. The bastard.

"He's sleeping, in his room." She replied, geting up from the couch. As soon as she said it I practically ran for the stairs.

"Nathan! Nathan please!" She shouted after me. "Just let it go!" I wasn't going to let it go. He's had too many chances. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. The last time I didn't do anything about it, but now I was fed up of his shit. I walked along the hallway and got to his door. I swung it open and it slammed into the wall waking him up.

"Nath, what the fuck?" He said, sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Don't "What the fuck?" me, you know exactly what you've fucking done!" I shouted in his face.

"Nathan, calm down!" He yelled.

"Nathan, please stop!" I heard Amelia from the doorway.

"Don't tell me to calm down, how the fuck do you expect me to calm down after what you did!?" I shouted, clenching my fists.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, souding confused.

"Don't pretend you don't know! You fucking kissed her!" I shouted, right in his face. He looked behind me towards Amelia.

"You told him?" He yelled at her. She looked down at her feet.

"Don't shout at her! I know this was your fault! I screamed in his face.

"How would you know? Your never here! Amelia even said that your always busy and she never gets to see you!" He shouted back.

That pushed me too far. I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't help it. At that moment I had no self control at all. I don't even regret it. He knew when he said it that it would piss me off. My hand clenched into a fist I swung for him. And I got him damn hard in the eye. I punched him a few more times. Each blow looking more and more painful, all of them on his face. 

"Nathan, what the fuck?" I heard Max and Tom from behind me. They ran over to me and dragged me away from him. I tried to get away from them but they grabbed my arms and dragged me down the hallway into my room. They literally threw me on the ground then followed me in closing the door behind them. 

"Nathan, what the fuck are you playing at?" Max yelled at me.

"He fucking kissed her! I'm gonna kill him!" I shouted.

"Mate, just calm the fuck down." He said. I got up and walked over to my bed and sat down. There was no point in trying to leave the room, I knew that if I did they would only drag me back in.

"How do you expect me to calm down? What would you do if your bestfriend kissed your girlfriend!" I shouted at him.

"But there was no need to hit him like that!" He said. I sighed and laid back. I looked at my hand and saw blood. Was it mine or Jay's? This was going to be a long night.

Amelia's P.O.V.

 I  watched as Tom and Max dragged Nathan away down the hallway. I then turned back to see Jay sat on his bed with his head in his hands. I walked over and sat down beside him. I put my hand under his chin and turned his head so he was facing me and I could see the damage. I gasped. He had  a black eye, a very bloody nose which to be honest looked like it was broken, a bust lip and then other little cuts and scratches scattered around his face. I looked back to his eyes and I could see the tears appearing. 

"Come here." I said as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. He cried into my neck as a moved my hand up and down his back to comfort him.

"What happened?" I turned towards the doorway to see a confused looking Siva.

"Nathan happened." I replied. He walked into the room towards Jay. He looked at his face to see what had happened. He gasped too when he saw.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." He said to Jay as he lead him to the closest bathroom. I was left sat on Jay's bed. I was so mad. But I didn't actually know who I was mad at. I was mad at Jay for kissing me, but I kissed him back. I was mad at Nathan for going insane and trying to kill Jay, but he did it because he loved me. I was mad at myself for letting all this happen. I could've stooped the kiss and then Nathan wouldn't have hit Jay.

I just wondered what would have happened if I'd never lost my memory and I could remember what happened that night. Would I have been here right now? Would I still be mad at Nathan and left? Would I have forgiven him? I just wanted to remember everything, instead of being lied to. And then that's when I remembered something.

I had just left the house because of what Jay had told me. I got in my car and started speeding down the motorway. I was crying. My phone was on the passenger seat. I looked over at it as it started ringing. The screen lit up and it said 'Nathan x'. I picked it up and answered it.  There was lots of shouting and arguing. I wasn't paying attention to the road but when I looked up I saw a car had just stopped in the middle of the road. I didn't have time to stop the car and I crashed straight into it. Everything went black then the next thing I remembered was waking up in the hospital.

So that's how it happened. I got up from Jay's bed and walked down the hallway. I stopped outside the door and knocked.

"Come in." I heard them shout. I walked in to see Jay stood infront of the mirror with a flannel wiping the blood of his face.

"This is your fault." I said.

"How is this my fault?" He asked.

"You knew that Nathan was drunk and that Amy that took advantage of that and kissed him but when you told me you said it was the other way around so I would get mad at Nathan. It worked and I got in my car and drove off. If you hadn't lied to me that night I would never have been in that accident and I would still have my memory." I shouted at him. I looked into his eyes. They were full of guilt. 

"You're a dick." I shouted and slapped him across the face before storming out. I walked to the other end of the hallway and stopped outside mine and Nathan's room. I opened the door and saw Nathan sat on the end of the bed with Tom and Max on either side of him. They all looked up at me in unison.

"I remember, I remember what happened that night!" I told them. Nathan stood up and walked towards me.

"Who do you believe now, me or Jay?" He asked as he placed is hand under my chin making me look into his eyes. I didn't reply. I just simply leaned towards him and pressed my lips against his. I felt his arms go around my waist and mine went around his neck. I felt him kiss me back. It was so soft and different from the last kiss we had. This one was so much more loving. I pulled away and placed my forehead against his. He was smiling.

"Who do you think I believe?" I smiled back.