Chapter 36 - Exposing Jay

*** TUESDAY, 7th JANUARY***

Amelia's P.O.V.

Christmas and New Year passed by fast. Like, so fast, I couldn't believe the boys' time off work was already over and they were back in the label's office discussing the upcoming tour. However, although they passed fast, they were amazing, especially Christmas. Nathan bought me a ridiculously expensive gold necklace with a love heart locket which had a picture of Nathan and myself together inside. It was incredibly cute and thoughtful. 

I on the other hand bought Nathan 2 tickets to go see Justin Timberlake live at the O2 in London in April on his UK tour. I don't think I'd ever seen Nath fangirl as much in my life. It was adorable and he thanked me by attacking me with kisses, which I couldn't complain about. We also got each other lots of small stuff too. 

On New Years, Nathan passed up on an opportunity to go out with all the boys and took me out for the most romantic meal of my life. It was in a secluded, exotic and also exclusive restaurant within London. It was perfect. Just Nathan and I. No paparazzi. No fans. No body but us. And of course the waiter, but you know. 

 Also, I was approaching week 25 of my pregnancy which was really weird. I couldn't believe I was already past half way through it. There was only 15 more weeks left and after going to my anomaly scan a few weeks ago, they gave me a definite due date which I still had to tell Nathan. It was April 17th. The day before his birthday. I was pretty sure that it would make him happy that his baby would be born near his birthday. There was just one thing. They would be in America. That was the hard part which was why I still hadn't told him. 

I didn't know what to do about it. There was no way around it. He wouldn't be here for the birth of his child. I suppose I could've gone to America with them but I was pretty sure they wouldn't want a heavily pregnant, hormonal girl on the tour with them. It would be very awkward and difficult. I honestly had no idea what to do.

I was thinking about telling Jay about the problem to see what solutions he had to offer. Me and Jay had been getting really close too. Those few weeks off from work the boys had, I spent a lot of it with Jay. We did loads of stuff together, like going to the cinemas, shopping, just small cute stuff he did with me. He really proved that I could still trust him. He was amazing, and I think it was safe to say he was pretty much my best friend. I did some stuff with Nathan too but not as much. He was really busy for most of their time off. I don't even know what he was busy with because he hardly spoke to me apart from that meal he took me for. Other than that, I felt like he was neglecting me, which is why I was glad Jay was still living with us. 

He cared. He asked me how my day had been. He asked me what I wanted to do and how I was feeling. Nathan, was always out. It was hard but I suppose you can't complain when your boyfriend is in a boy band. I mean what did I expect? For him to be home all the time and to be able to be by my side all the time. Because I didn't.

 We were all currently at the label's office in the centre of London. The boys were in a meeting while I was sat outside in the waiting room. The boredom was eating me alive. They'd been in there for 2 hours. I pulled out my phone and went on twitter for what must've been the 100th time since I'd been waiting. I was scrolling through my mentions and favourited some of the things the fans had tweeted. I retweeted a couple and replied to some people too. I was mid-replying when the office door opened and the boys walked out.

"So what was the meeting about?" I asked waiting for any of the boys to answer as I put my phone away.

"Just sorting out when to start rehearsing for the tour and stuff like that." Siva answered.

"Oh okay." I replied.

"So what's happening now?" I asked Nathan as he sat in the seat next to me. He looked at the watch on his wrist.