Chapter 26 - Could This Be Love

***THE NEXT DAY, FRIDAY, AUGUST 30TH***

Nathan's P.O.V.

I woke up with a stretch and then turned over, expecting to see the woman I loved next to me, but sadly she wasn't there. I frowned as I wondered where she was. I didn't dwell on the thought too much because she was likely to be somewhere in the house. I then turned back towards my nightstand to look at my alarm clock to see the time, '7:00'. We'd probably be leaving for the studio in a couple of hours so I decided to drag myself out of bed and go take a shower.

I lazily scraped my feet across the floor as I made my way to the bedroom door. I continued my lazy actions, pulling the door open with little force. I sighed as I realised I would have to walk all the way down to the other end of the corridor to get to the bathroom and I had almost no energy at all. A few steps away from the bathroom door I heard the faint sound of someone singing. The closer I got to the bathroom, the louder it got. I stopped outside the door and pressed my ear against it so I could hear better.

"Could this be love I'm feeling, tripping up on the ceilings with your touch, could this be love, love, love, cause when we kiss my heart drops like a bomb, I'm in pieces when you're gone, could this be-"

"That's amazing!" I exclaimed, swinging the door open. Bad move. 

"Oh my God!" She shrieked. "Don't you know how to knock!" She panicked pulling a towel over her body to cover herself.

"I'm sorry." I smirked.

She chuckled, once she realised it was me. "No you're not."

"I know I'm not." I laughed, turning to close the door then turning back around to face her.

"I thought you were one of the other boys." She giggled. "Otherwise I woudn't have really cared when you came in." She winked.

I slowly walked towards her and she smiled as I got closer. Once I reached her, I leaned forward, kissing her softly. She hung her hands loosely around my neck, not even seeming to be slightly bothered that she'd just let her towel fall the the floor. I chuckled a little into the kiss as did she. I wrapped my arms around her waist brining her impossibly closer to my body as I left a trail of scorching kisses along her neck and then her collar bone.

"Nathan..." She moaned as things became more heated. "Nathan, stop."

"Is something wrong?" I asked as I pulled away.

"No, actually that was perfect but I was about to get in the shower until you came in."

"I was about to get in too. Mind if I join you?" I winked and she raised her eyebrows.

She leaned forward and gave me a chaste kiss.

"Should I take that as a yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you can join me." She laughed.

Amelia's P.O.V.

I looked at Nathan through the mirror as he sat on the bed pulling on his socks while I did my hair. He looked up into the mirror and noticed I was looking at him which caused him to wink at me. I blushed and looked down at the floor as I continued to style my hair. I heard a low chuckle come from Nathan as he watched me. Still looking at the floor, I jumped a little as two arms snaked their way around my stomach. It was Nathan obviously and I inhaled deeply as the strong scent from his aftershave filled my nose. He smelt delicious.

"We should definitely do that again." He murmured lowly as his soft lips brushed past my ear. I blushed again once I realised he was referring to the amazing shower sex we'd just had.